Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    I'm on the fence as to whether or not this is a good deal. It needs a lot of work, since it's really just a shell with suspension... would it require more than $20k investment to be worth $45k? Not sure, but I think the seller will get close to asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It has a rebuilt title.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
      It has a rebuilt title.

...the kiss of death

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Chromiieesss

Comment

That will go quick
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Iirc that m3 is a flood car

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Turbo 1991 Bmw 318is E30 - $6000

Ive had this car for about 2 years now, and I've done so much with it. It currently has the "Jakeb" turbo kit on it but its not running very well. It runs and drives but it there is a good amount of smoke coming from the crank case breather, my guess is the piston rings are severely worn. The plan was to swap an m50 in it, but plans have changed due to not having any garage space, so I have to sell it as is. The mod list on this thing is extensive, full m42 turbo setup, extremely rare dealer installed electric glass sunroof, oem "is" side skirts, nearly all the euro pieces from the grills, Bosh smiley headlights, bumper trim, interior clock. As well as Recaro Srd seats from an evo 3, sparco steering wheel, megan coilovers, genuine 16x9 BBS rs's, rare rear headrest seats with the ski pass, z3 short shifter, Garagistic strut bar, 4.10 LSD differential, Full custom turbo back exhaust, And even more that I cant even remember. I really don't want to let this thing go, but I'm moving and I cant bring it with me. If your interested I also have the full m50 swap, with an 80k mileage engine, and pretty much all of the swap parts needed.

Best way to contact me is by call or text 71455387ninezero

Comment

8k for an Eta, anybody? What is it with Colorado peeps overpricing the ever living hell out of 325e cars?

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Q0Q_epWhPDpF9IR_1200x900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	7192661

Amazing, but true - in the same family since purchased new! Only 91,000 miles!! Meticulously maintained, pampered, covered, and garaged. E30 BMW's are known for their "balanced chassis and sharp, predictable handling"; in 1983 Car & Driver declared of the E30 "its handling and roadholding are magnificent".
                Powered by the iconic M20 in-line 6 cylinder engine, with automatic transmission and nearly new tires, this is a delightful, fuel efficient driver. Leather seat covers on front seats, virtually perfect cloth elsewhere. Power windows and power sunroof. A/C blows cold (extra can of Freon included). Everything works as new. Recent service includes power steering pump at 56K, Head gasket and Timing belt kit at 73K, and new muffler at 82K.
                There are a few minor cosmetic items - see pics: paint fading on roof (nowhere else); tear in driver's seat side bolster; small crack in top of dash (dash cover included); a couple of surface rust spots in door jams; power antenna does not retract.
                This car is a true enthusiast's dream; we want it to go to a good, appreciative home. Serious buyers only please. If you know BMW's, you know this is a rare find. Call or text Mike to discuss.
                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                  Chromiieesss

Nah, overpriced plastic late model bumpers with new euro side trim:

sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                        Body all Fiber Glass so no rust on the Body.

Only rust is on the driver and Passenger feet,

^^ Do people who say things like this bother anyone else??

Sooooooooooo much.

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Also I love that calypso e36

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I thought we were past the iphone screen shots?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful

No, I'm not

Comment

1990 BMW 325I M52 e36 M3 Swap - $14000 (Pomona)

1990 BMW 325I
                                For sale by 2002AD -- Classic to modern BMW repair and restoration shop.
                                151,500 miles on body
                                M52 Swap with 5 speed transmission
                                e36 m3 5 lug brake upgrade.
                                Has some tire meat -- 235r40/17
                                Maxpeeding Rods front and rear fully adjustable coilovers.
                                Story behind the car --
                                Came into the shop around 3 months ago to get cleaned up and have the swap finished properly. After finishing all the problems and a fresh paint job the car is being listed for sale.
                                13,000 OBO Comment, PM or Call show contact info or for fast information text show contact info

Comment

Working...
                                X