Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    lol, I knew my wife and I weren't crazy. One of my old roommate's had a Jetta, and we called it the Crayon car, because we thought some one had stuffed one in the heater vent or something. But he couldn't smell it..

    Never realized it was a common issue with VW, in fact I just started typing "VW Smells" in the Google's and the first suggestion was "...like Crayons." Too hilarious.
    1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
    2006 BMW X3
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

    Comment


      Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      lol, I knew my wife and I weren't crazy. One of my old roommate's had a Jetta, and we called it the Crayon car, because we thought some one had stuffed one in the heater vent or something. But he couldn't smell it..

      Never realized it was a common issue with VW, in fact I just started typing "VW Smells" in the Google's and the first suggestion was "...like Crayons." Too hilarious.
      Most of the longtime owners of those cars claim they 'get used to it' but it's really obnoxious and can be difficult to even be in the car if it's been sitting in the sun.
      sigpic

      4 doors.. so much room for activities!

      IG @bluebombr

      Transaction Feedback:

      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

      Comment


        Can someone show or remind me how we post using ad in forum area? 1jz vert. https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto...488150214.html

        Comment


          Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
          Can someone show or remind me how we post using ad in forum area? 1jz vert. https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto...488150214.html
          Shame that's a vert

          Comment


            I'm just gonna leave this here:

            1999 BMW Z3 ROADSTER 2.3 CONVERTIBLE 2.5L 48K MILES VERY NICE - $7495

            https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/...494460799.html



            Exceptionally Well Cared for 1999 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster 2.5 Liter DOHC Inline 6 • 5-Speed Manual BMW CD Audio • Convertible Top • Leather Interior • Heated Seats • Wood Trim Superb Maintenance • Exceptional Low Miles, Upgraded Wood Trim Interior, Cruise Control, CD, Fog Lights , New Brakes, Freshly Serviced.

            Back-story from the owner...
            You are looking for the nicest, best kept, best maintained and seriously immaculately cared for, 1999 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster. You are here because the quality found in your neck of the woods, by even the lowest standards, is a joke. I know exactly how you feel. I attend specialty and dealer-only auctions every week searching for the best of the best in what I call "niche autos." I scan auction lists of over 3,000 vehicles locally each week and select cars I've come to know are hard to find and that fit my business model of marketing exclusively on eBay. BMWs of all kinds make it onto my own list every time they show up and a small number of these, maybe 4-6 a week, might appear at one of the three major auctions here in the Las Vegas area or perhaps in local classifieds. During the past fifteen years I've seen thousands of vehicles every single year and what that means for you is; I have looked at, touched and smelled a lot of vehicles. I am extremely picky about what to buy or list online and this Z3 is one of just a handful nice enough for this business model. Past ownership, service history and condition, condition, condition are what matters. BMWs are not always treated well, but a precious few are taken care of with extreme measures. This particular BMW Z3 is one of those rare finds and you will not want to pass it up. Beautiful paint, spectacular interior, documented service history and an absolute knock-out to see in person, not to mention a car that was serviced regularly As good as my pictures are, they can't possibly show how truly beautiful this Z3 really is. What else could you want? A great deal? I have that covered too but you will not be purchasing this fine automobile for wholesale or even low book value, if you want that, find a beat Z3 Roadster that wasn't serviced to perfection and I am sure you can find a "cheap" one. You already know you get what you pay for and if you want unmatched quality, service, care and condition, this BMW Z3 Roadster is a super rare find. Read what we have to say, examine every picture in detail, see the amazing condition, up close and personal and then make your call and give me an offer. I promise, you will not be disappointed.
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
            ..24

            Comment


              Originally posted by Aleman View Post
              I'm just gonna leave this here:

              1999 BMW Z3 ROADSTER 2.3 CONVERTIBLE 2.5L 48K MILES VERY NICE - $7495

              https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/...494460799.html



              Exceptionally Well Cared for 1999 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster 2.5 Liter DOHC Inline 6 • 5-Speed Manual BMW CD Audio • Convertible Top • Leather Interior • Heated Seats • Wood Trim Superb Maintenance • Exceptional Low Miles, Upgraded Wood Trim Interior, Cruise Control, CD, Fog Lights , New Brakes, Freshly Serviced.

              Back-story from the owner...
              You are looking for the nicest, best kept, best maintained and seriously immaculately cared for, 1999 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster. You are here because the quality found in your neck of the woods, by even the lowest standards, is a joke. I know exactly how you feel. I attend specialty and dealer-only auctions every week searching for the best of the best in what I call "niche autos." I scan auction lists of over 3,000 vehicles locally each week and select cars I've come to know are hard to find and that fit my business model of marketing exclusively on eBay. BMWs of all kinds make it onto my own list every time they show up and a small number of these, maybe 4-6 a week, might appear at one of the three major auctions here in the Las Vegas area or perhaps in local classifieds. During the past fifteen years I've seen thousands of vehicles every single year and what that means for you is; I have looked at, touched and smelled a lot of vehicles. I am extremely picky about what to buy or list online and this Z3 is one of just a handful nice enough for this business model. Past ownership, service history and condition, condition, condition are what matters. BMWs are not always treated well, but a precious few are taken care of with extreme measures. This particular BMW Z3 is one of those rare finds and you will not want to pass it up. Beautiful paint, spectacular interior, documented service history and an absolute knock-out to see in person, not to mention a car that was serviced regularly As good as my pictures are, they can't possibly show how truly beautiful this Z3 really is. What else could you want? A great deal? I have that covered too but you will not be purchasing this fine automobile for wholesale or even low book value, if you want that, find a beat Z3 Roadster that wasn't serviced to perfection and I am sure you can find a "cheap" one. You already know you get what you pay for and if you want unmatched quality, service, care and condition, this BMW Z3 Roadster is a super rare find. Read what we have to say, examine every picture in detail, see the amazing condition, up close and personal and then make your call and give me an offer. I promise, you will not be disappointed.


              Women included?

              Comment


                Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
                Can someone show or remind me how we post using ad in forum area? 1jz vert. https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto...488150214.html
                Specs: Tuned Conservatory 14lbs
                296hp/306lb-ft
                I wonder, what was point of that swap for only ~300whp? Turbo M20s make that kind of power with that kind of boost, and it's much easier to turbo an M20. To swap that engine in and be conservative with it makes the swap a waste of money.

                Also
                (She is VERY LIGHT)
                lol

                IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20B25 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop

                Comment


                  Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
                  Women included?
                  the question is.....would you want her?

                  she just looks like a nasty pin cushion with big fake tits to me.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                  88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    the question is.....would you want her?

                    she just looks like a nasty pin cushion with big fake tits to me.


                    Spot on!
                    1989 325ix
                    1992 325ic 770A
                    2002 M3

                    Comment


                      hahahahah I don't think I would but shes enough photos to make a man ask the question

                      Comment


                        1987 325 in NOLA

                        https://auburn.craigslist.org/cto/d/...503022144.html

                        I just joined to sound this alarm.

                        But also because I just got myself a 1991 318i from NOLA. Place is a gold mine, apparently. This looks to be a stock "four doors more ......" model, but suspicious of the lack of interior pics or engine bay shots.


                        Last edited by Gentlejackjones; 02-19-2018, 10:03 PM. Reason: Clarity

                        Current Bimmers:
                        1991 525i, lagungrun
                        1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
                        1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
                        1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
                        1989 325is, bronzit
                        1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
                        1981 320i, saphirblau
                        1976 2002, mintgrun

                        "Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

                        Comment


                          I wonder what aftermarket parts this thing has other than the seats. Bodywork looks good.

                          1989 BMW 325is E30 Coupe 5spd - $3500
                          https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto...500078150.html



                          Selling my beautiful 1989 BMW E30 325is, runs and drives great, 5spd transmission shifts smoothly; cold a/c. Interior is in good condition. Exterior is beautiful, turns heads everywhere you go. Dash looks great. Awesome reliable classic car. Asking $3500 obo call text or email to see the car.
                          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                          ..24

                          Comment


                            dash in great shape? lol. I guess thats a matter of opinion.

                            this aside, that appears to be a really good deal and will go fast.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                            88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                            Comment


                              man, that one in Opelika seems like a good deal, other than the sport package, ha ha ha. also the one in tampa but I am leery of it being a true IS. and why is the kick panel carpet missing in the driver's footwell? that's odd

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by superj View Post
                                man, that one in Opelika seems like a good deal, other than the sport package, ha ha ha. also the one in tampa but I am leery of it being a true IS. and why is the kick panel carpet missing in the driver's footwell? that's odd
                                I agree.

                                No maplight mirror, no OBC, different color trunk spoiler, etc.

                                Doubt its a real iS.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

                                A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X