Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What a piece of crap. Who the hell would do that dash swap? That's like the epitome of shit taste, the interior is one of the best things about the E30. A black E30 interior is one of the best looking interiors ever made, and the quality is pretty good too.

    IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20B25 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop

    Comment


      Mercedes Benz C36 AMG - Drives Good - Rare - $4000 (DMV)

      https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...725883720.html

      This is a C36 AMG - the first AMG badged car to be sold by Mercedes
      - rare, only 200 c36 amg

      The car runs and drives great.
      Has lots of maintenance work done. (Have complete list)

      Reliable.
      Good engine, transmission, suspension.
      No overheating No transmission problems No check engine or other warning lights.

      Everything in the interior works. Power windows, sunroof, radio etc.
      Has CD changer and cassette
      Cold AC and hot heat
      Clean interior, no rips in leather. Clean carpet.

      New Michelin Pilot tires with warranty.
      17" AMG monoblock staggered wheels.

      U can drive this car anywhere.
      Sturdy at high speeds
      Should have some collectable value as the first AMG model

      Has paint fade on doors...


      *Trade for e36 m3 *
      Cash - $4000
      Text or email please

      Shame that the paint is toast, I was actually interested.

      Comment


        Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Mercedes Benz C36 AMG - Drives Good - Rare - $4000 (DMV)

        https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...725883720.html

        This is a C36 AMG - the first AMG badged car to be sold by Mercedes
        - rare, only 200 c36 amg

        The car runs and drives great.
        Has lots of maintenance work done. (Have complete list)

        Reliable.
        Good engine, transmission, suspension.
        No overheating No transmission problems No check engine or other warning lights.

        Everything in the interior works. Power windows, sunroof, radio etc.
        Has CD changer and cassette
        Cold AC and hot heat
        Clean interior, no rips in leather. Clean carpet.

        New Michelin Pilot tires with warranty.
        17" AMG monoblock staggered wheels.

        U can drive this car anywhere.
        Sturdy at high speeds
        Should have some collectable value as the first AMG model

        Has paint fade on doors...


        *Trade for e36 m3 *
        Cash - $4000
        Text or email please

        Shame that the paint is toast, I was actually interested.
        I'm sure you could vinyl wrap it your self for a few 100$ and it would be a pretty rare car, for the cheap

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        91' 318is 90' 325is

        Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

        Comment


          Originally posted by varg View Post
          What a piece of crap. Who the hell would do that dash swap? That's like the epitome of shit taste, the interior is one of the best things about the E30. A black E30 interior is one of the best looking interiors ever made, and the quality is pretty good too.
          Seconded. I remember when the e36 came out, I saw the dash and knew right then and there that bmw had passed me by.
          My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
          I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

          Comment


            Originally posted by varg View Post
            What a piece of crap. Who the hell would do that dash swap? That's like the epitome of shit taste, the interior is one of the best things about the E30. A black E30 interior is one of the best looking interiors ever made, and the quality is pretty good too.

            Agreed. It would take lots of money to fix the horror that is that car. But I'd be willing to give it a go... because insanity.
            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
            -----------------------------------------
            91 318is Turbo Sold
            87 325 Daily driver Sold
            06 4.8is X5
            06 Mtec X3
            05 4.4i X5 Sold
            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
            90 325i Sold
            97 328is Sold
            01 323ci Sold
            92 325i Sold
            83 528e Totaled
            98 328i Sold
            93 325i Sold

            Comment


              https://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/d/...705449050.html



              * 1953 Messerschmitt
              * 1957 BMW Isetta 300 Bubble
              * 1957 BMW Isetta 300
              * 1957 BMW Isetta 300
              * 1957 BMW Isetta 600
              * 1958 BMW Isetta Z Coupe
              * 1958 BMW Isetta 600
              * 1959 BMW Isetta 300
              * 1959 BMW Isetta 300
              * 1959 BMW Isetta 600
              * 1959 Zar Car
              * 1965 Scootacar
              * 1969 Suburu 360
              * 1969 Suburu 360 Sedan
              * 1969 Suburu 360 Sedan - W1
              * 1969 Suburu 360 Sedan - W2
              * 1969 Suburu 360 Sedan - W3
              * 1969 Suburu 360 Truck
              * 1970 Honda Superbowl XVIII Helmet Car
              * 1972 Honda AZ600
              * 1977 Energy Efficient Vehicle
              * 1981 Domino's Pizza Cummutacar
              * 1984 Domino's Pizza Tritan
              * 1985 Lite-Star Pulse
              * 2008 Peel Car
              * 2008 Peel Truck
              * Freeway HMV - Gas
              * Freeway HMV - Electric
              * BMW Isetta Lane Museum
              R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
              ..24

              Comment


                Well, if they think that Messerschmitt is worth 78 grand, I assume they won’t be selling much out of that collection anytime soon
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                Comment


                  I think I saw that collection on one of those History Channel shows.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    Well, if they think that Messerschmitt is worth 78 grand, I assume they won’t be selling much out of that collection anytime soon
                    Yes, they are smoking crack

                    Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk
                    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                    ..24

                    Comment


                      Clean looking 318iS in Orlando. Repaint with rebuilt M42, a few mods, Rota RB wheels. Good deal at $4,500 if the paint and engine work are proper.



                      https://treasure.craigslist.org/cto/...727589901.html
                      Last edited by jgilber0; 10-21-2018, 05:43 AM.
                      Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                      1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
                      Palm Beach County

                      Comment


                        ^I think its probably well worth the ask, but with the interior mods listed, why no pics?
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                        88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          ^I think its probably well worth the ask, but with the interior mods listed, why no pics?

                          Because scam...
                          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
                            Clean looking 318iS in Orlando. Repaint with rebuilt M42, a few mods, Rota RB wheels. Good deal at $4,500 if the paint and engine work are proper.



                            https://treasure.craigslist.org/cto/...727589901.html
                            S14 cams fit the m42, well that's cool...

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                            Comment


                              Actually, it says s14 grind cams.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                                Mercedes Benz C36 AMG - Drives Good - Rare - $4000 (DMV)

                                https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...725883720.html

                                This is a C36 AMG - the first AMG badged car to be sold by Mercedes
                                - rare, only 200 c36 amg

                                The car runs and drives great.
                                Has lots of maintenance work done. (Have complete list)

                                Reliable.
                                Good engine, transmission, suspension.
                                No overheating No transmission problems No check engine or other warning lights.

                                Everything in the interior works. Power windows, sunroof, radio etc.
                                Has CD changer and cassette
                                Cold AC and hot heat
                                Clean interior, no rips in leather. Clean carpet.

                                New Michelin Pilot tires with warranty.
                                17" AMG monoblock staggered wheels.

                                U can drive this car anywhere.
                                Sturdy at high speeds
                                Should have some collectable value as the first AMG model

                                Has paint fade on doors...


                                *Trade for e36 m3 *
                                Cash - $4000
                                Text or email please

                                Shame that the paint is toast, I was actually interested.

                                I need a Kershaw garage. I am getting soft for the AMGs. I'd better wait for an E55....
                                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X