Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post

Even worse is FB Marketplace. Search is terrible and it serves up tons of irrelevant and useless shit.
    Don't forget the market manipulation from limiting how much you can sell things for lol
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Price: $1,234
      Description: facebook won't let me put the real price in, it's $8,000

IG @turbovarg
      '91 318is, M20 turbo
      [CoTM: 4-18]
      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
      - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
        Price: $1,234
        Description: facebook won't let me put the real price in, it's $8,000
        This. Times 1 million. Who's dumb idea was it to control pricing like that?!? I like it even better when the seller puts $4,000 in the title, but the real price buried in the description is $8,000. Gives me blue balls.
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Porsche people are nuckin' futs!

1966 912 Porsche - $9,500

Click image for larger version

Name:	00t0t_6YnDNoEGjKaz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	10020161

Complete car with complete original engine, transaxle, carburetors, air cleaners, early 3 gauge cluster dash, wood steering wheel. Yes she's rough, but it's all there mechanically.

Dropped off at a repair shop about 40 years ago and the owner never came back for it.

No paper work. Being sold as a parts only.

Comment

By dropped off at a repair shop they must have meant at a naval base, on the ocean.

Comment

Aircooled porsche people are the same kind of boomers as muscle car people, they just eat schnitzel and kraut instead of cheeseburgers and fries

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

I know this opinion has been mentioned many times before, but, damn. I just couldn't help myself.

M3 people have also lost their minds too. $45K for this? Track dog with wrong engine, wrong interior, accidents, rust-thru... I'm sorry, but you can keep it. 'Cash only' - OK lemme fill this Samsonite with 100's and handcuff it to my wrist on the way to seeing the car.

1988 e30 m3 - $45,000

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto...327154836.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	00E0E_TqM6GrCDB2z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.7 KB ID:	10020309

Please Read entire post before contact me, 45000 firm, have accident, rust, s52 . Don't waste time . Don't tell me your story .
                1988 m3 200000 miles clean title , was building for track use
                Speedometer stopped working
                This car has been accident before, front and rear driver side as well, not major accident
                Some rust area
                The usual E30 spots- battery box and lower corner of passenger door. No major accidents- privious owner had front fender before it bought the car in 2003 and rear taillight area in 2007 when I lived in Colorado. Small dings here and there, not perfect, have the rear passenger panel with battery tray to fix the area over there,

Engine/power train
                It has s52 engine in it, 110k miles , changed every gasket and seal,new o2, vac oil pan baffle installed,m50 manifold,riot 68mm throttle body,tuner pulley,obd2 header, 3.5porsche maf ,conforti chip,borla exhaust with super sprint center section zf low miles transmission , new detend spring installed with new sach clutch and light weight flywheel, new ss lines,slave cylinder. Cae shifter , new solid motor and transmission mount , new heater core, new blower fan , new blower fan resister, new hoses, new z3m 3 tow radiator, new water pump , thermostat
                New spal electric fan , new z3 rack, new power steering hose , low mile 3.73 lsd , secondary differential mount added on

Brake/wheel
                Wilwood front brake ,ss brake line all around ,abs delete, new 944 brake booster, new master cylinder , e38 style5 16x8 with 225/45/16 advan a048

Suspension
                Tuner j stock suspension with flash rebuilt /inverted rear shock with ground control camber plate
                Tuner j stock sway bars
                New bushings all around , front and rear,
                New Subframe has been reinforced front and rear, new rear trailer arms with camber/ toe adjustment
                Misc parts
                Yellow Recaro srd seats, dtm style wing with flap, bimmerworld splitter, momo steering wheel
                The car had a roll bar on it before, so there is some holes on the chassic for the roll bar , doesn't have glove box , rear seat are non m seats in red, interior color is tan

The car has rust, and not a show car, please don't contact if you are not ready to buy , no tire kickers
                Firm 45000 cash only
                Last edited by Aleman; 06-04-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

LOL don't bother chopping it if you aren't gonna do it right!

1968 Volkswagen Beetle - $5,000

Name:	00W0W_dR9SjATdyBSz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	10020349

1968 Volkswagen Beetle, top has been shopped

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    I know this opinion has been mentioned many times before, but, damn. I just couldn't help myself.

M3 people have also lost their minds too. $45K for this? Track dog with wrong engine, wrong interior, accidents, rust-thru... I'm sorry, but you can keep it. 'Cash only' - OK lemme fill this Samsonite with 100's and handcuff it to my wrist on the way to seeing the car.
                    Apparently they also thought that the price was crazy... so they increased it 10k

Comment

Originally posted by iXguido View Post

Apparently they also thought that the price was crazy... so they increased it 10k

Comment

Only 68k miles...

1987 bmw, 325 I - $5,000

Name:	00s0s_1AhZwNkgD0iz_0A50t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	10021852

1987 bmw. 325i, four door, black, sun roof, 68,000 miles, $ 5,000

Comment

^
                          Looks like a good deal for someone.

Comment

Don't see these on CL everyday. Strange lil' booger.

1992 Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo - $23,999

Name:	00k0k_1nx9hQKmANN_0pO0cd_1200x900.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	10022332

1992 Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo (D501)

This is a French built sports touring car that is rear engined with a 2.5 liter V6 Turbo that produced 197hp and 210Lb of torque from the factory.

The color is absolutely beautiful and shines in the sun. It is in great condition for its age and a blast to drive. The car is oem except for the turbo timer, cd player, and front seat leather upholstery.

This is a very rare vehicle in the United states and comes from a strong racing history, it is truly a work of art.

Price is Firm

Comment

^
                              A truly rare car at what is probably a reasonable price, as opposed to all of those 50-70k E39 M5s.

Comment

Either this is a scam, or this person doesn't know what they have. No title, so.....?

TOYOTA CELICA - $2,600

Name:	01717_kddVrGbtimKz_0fu08I_600x450.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	10022566

LOW MILES NEEDS TO GO. Father recently passed away and we took over his belongings. I don’t not have the time or space to hold everything. Only in California for this week only. Old Toyota with steering wheel on wrong side(reproduction?) i don’t have the knowledge to drive this manual car either, Please have cash in hand! No title will do bill of sale. Please don’t hesitate to text or call me-collin

Comment

Working...
                                X