Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful

"Very rusty" Sweet Jesus! THAT'S an understatement LOL! "Rotted down to a brown nub" more like.

At least the seller seems pretty honest about what he's trying to dump off.

93 BMW 325I 5 SPEED MANUAL VERY RUSTY - $900

1993 BMW 325I 4 DOOR 5 SPEED 201,545 MILES CAR IS ROTTED OUT, RUNS GREAT, GREAT FOR PARTS CAR, OR TO USE TO CONVERT AUTOMATIC CAR TO 5 SPEED . NEW BRAKES , MIGLIA 1000 WHEELS, GOOD KUHMO 225/50ZR1 16" TIRES.

THIS CAR RUNS & DRIVES GREAT, BUT IT IS TOO RUSTY TO BE USED ON ROAD ANY MORE
    Last edited by Aleman; 05-03-2016, 05:26 PM.
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

That probably had a guy named Sal, dead, in it and was pulled out of the ocean just prior to listing it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

This is why you get mudflaps.

Sent from the woods of Maine.
        sigpic
        1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
        I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

rust free plastic bumper coupe shell for 5 hondo.

Attached Files
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

aaaannnnd......another one.

Attached Files
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Hmm, looks like I need to sell off my euro parts
              My Garage
              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/5558027799.html

whew!!! there sure is a LOT of gheyness going on with that car......

whats up with that visor?
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Lavishboyz! So fresh!

Rofl.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Just change the taillights (and take off the banner, of course) and that thing will be pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                      Just change the taillights (and take off the banner, of course) and that thing will be pretty nice.

Agreed, although not a fan of the complexity of bags.
                      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

1991 21k mile M3 vert $130k

Not CL, but noteworthy....

1991 21k mile M3 vert for a mere $130k asking price:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Aleman; 05-07-2016, 11:13 AM.
                        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          Lavishboyz! So fresh!

Rofl.
                          You don't have a banner on your car?

My Garage
                          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                            http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/5558027799.html

I saw this car at Panda Junction last week. It was raining and the oil streak coming out of it was crazy. Eventually he had like 3-4 rags on the downhill side of the car to catch the oil so the parking lot was glistening anymore.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

craigslist posting service

Currently ranked as USA’s 10th most visited site, Craigslist is one of the most popular online websites along with being the largest classified website present online. As a whole, this one site can be a crazy wild ride altogether with its entire arena of buying and selling stuff. From getting in touch with strict business deals with respect to stuff like parking, storage, antiques, beauty services, travelling services and a lot more, to even getting hold of some personal deals that may include relationship deals like casual encounters, miscellaneous romance or simply looking for partners, Craigslist includes uncountable things on board that makes it stand out as the leader of all the classified sites.
                              Making an ad on this largest classified website can not only bring your business on the shore but can also help it to boost itself. Using Craigslist ad posting services effectively can not only help to boost your business but can also help you understanding the current demand in the market with respect to your products.
                              One of the best reasons due to which Craigslist ad posting services are currently high on demand is because of its virtual presence. Being present online, Craigslist helps you to sell off your products or goods in any form. Not only you can get tenants for your rooms, but you can even get the customers for selling off those second-hand mobile phones or laptops. Your turnover profits may even turn higher if you avail these ad posting services from some professionals. Think about your product being online in around 70 countries and in around 570 cities and how big it can be. While keeping the registration process as optional, the site, further simply goes ahead to make use of the best of time of its users worldwide.
                              Seeking personal pleasures is easy
                              Apart from the usual business involving the buying and selling of goods or properties, another reason entailing the increased demand of the craigslist ad posting services is because of its option to find personal interests. From women seeking men to even men seeking men, craigslist makes almost everything on the board possible to be searched. Be it about getting partners for strict platonic relationships or it is about seeking casual encounters, all you need to do is to post what you are looking for and you are probably done with that soon enough.
                              Post, click, earn!
                              To avail the best returns from craigslist ad posting services, all you need to do is to dedicate yourself to post a good ad. From creating an exciting title to adding images, don’t forget to miss any step. In case you are looking forward to sell any product, do ensure to include the required images. If you are offering any of your own services, use the best of language to advertise and market yourself. And in case you are looking for personal issues, include only those pictures in which you are comfortable enough. Fill down each option and post the ad. When done you are all done to go ahead. please you can search on google for this keyword :

craigslist posting service,cl posting service,
                              craigslist flagging service,craigslist verizon numbers,craigslist ad posting service,craigslist posting,craigslist post ad,craigslist post,post to craigslist.

Comment

cl posting service

Craigslist has implemented new filters which pose a problem to many amateur craigslist as a service provider
                                Want to drive your business with leads or want high traffic on your website; the only mode to achieve the same is craigslist ad posting that can drive potential prospects to your website who can be easily converted to clients.At CLPS, we have strategized the craigslist ad posting so that you can reap out the maximum benefits out of it. We also ensure that your ads get visible to the most trafficked cities with special emphasis on Geo Single states. This section of our functioning has been designed keeping in mind the need and requirement of geo single states. With CLPS, you can have ads for your services and products visible to maximum people.
                                Craigslist has implemented new filters which pose a problem to many amateur craigslist as a service provider but with CLPS’s state of the art technology, craigslist ad posting becomes as easy as ABC and that too with good results. When you post a craigslist ad there are problems like flagging and ghosting of ads that one usually encounters but with CLPS all these problems gets sorted.
                                CLPS Geo Single states city based CL posting service advantage:
                                ✓ CL ad posting for multiple locations
                                ✓ Covering all the geo locations in the US
                                ✓ Fair pricing
                                ✓ Weekly and monthly CL ad posted reports
                                ✓ We make sure that the ads are impossible to be flagged
                                ✓ Round the clock customer support
                                ✓ Experienced CL ad poster to make your ads effective and attractive
                                ✓ We can design your ads in both image and text format
                                When you get connected with us, your number is not just a number for us rather our approach is to deliver 100% client satisfaction with the best craigslist ad posting service. Also with our intelligent craigslist ad poster be rest assured that our services will not be affected by the new changes in craigslist.Once you get associated with CLPS you don’t have to worry about the ads, w ensure that your ads remain live and are free of flagging. We do not use software rather we manually work on it to ensure the uniqueness of the ads; this also helps us control flagging of the ads. The Geo single states section caters to all the geo city and we ensure that all the high trafficked cities are covered under it so that your ads gain maximum traffic.
                                Our team is eagerly waiting to hear from you over the call or email. Once you get associated with CLPS we assure you that you will see the difference in lead generation and website traffic. We proudly claim that your services and products will gain the top of the mind recall after association with CLPS. Our tailored pricing for geo single city will entice you to avail our services .CLPS believes in value for money and thus, we have packaged our services accordingly. Whether you are a newbie or a veteran in the business, CLPS has everything to offer you so come and join hands with us to magnet more money.

Comment

Working...
                                X