Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lotsa ghey needs to be knocked off that car. most of those mods went out of style with "hair" bands. i guess if poison, bon jovi, or cinderella were to release another album, this car would be highly sought after for a video.

if barret jackson sold an inferior car for 300k, why the hell is this goofball trying to sell this one on craigslist for half?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

My family just sold my late uncle's Pantera for $25k. It had been hit and repaired, wasn't original, sat for several years...bad timing. Another couple of years and that would have been sold to me. Such cool cars.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I'm pretty sure that car was in Grand Theft Auto - Vice City or was that an old Lambo?

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          yes, well there is that one too. in fact, i was planning to send you a pm about this very car later on today.

the car i was referring to is this one:

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/6131389284.html
          Whats wrong with this touring?

* I know little about tourings value and am genuinely curious, as it would be easy to register where I live and cool to own.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

probably just that its a 318i and likely has no air conditioning
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              Whats wrong with this touring?

* I know little about tourings value and am genuinely curious, as it would be easy to register where I live and cool to own.
              It's RHD, which can be annoying unless you have a rural delivery route, and it's an automatic M40, which even I would question (M40s with manuals are just fine IMO). Otherwise the car looks good, but an inspection would always be good.

If you're contemplating a touring you really need to check them for rust, as even ones I thought were good when I imported them turned out to have rust that needed to be repaired. So, in addition to where standard E30s rust there are a few extra places in the back where tourings also have issues.

Additionally, some tourings have annoying squeaks and rattles from the hatch that can be tricky to correct. This is without considering that there are also a lot of parts on tourings, especially those without A/C, that are going to necessitate an overseas order.

Beyond that, they're normal, more understeery, and more practical E30s.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                probably just that its a 318i and likely has no air conditioning
                and what kinda moron would drive around in a RHD car in the US? How are us fatass 'mericans supposed to grab our Big Macs and milk shakes from the Mickey D's drive thru window in a RHD car?
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  It's RHD, which can be annoying unless you have a rural delivery route, and it's an automatic M40, which even I would question (M40s with manuals are just fine IMO). Otherwise the car looks good, but an inspection would always be good.

If you're contemplating a touring you really need to check them for rust, as even ones I thought were good when I imported them turned out to have rust that needed to be repaired. So, in addition to where standard E30s rust there are a few extra places in the back where tourings also have issues.

Additionally, some tourings have annoying squeaks and rattles from the hatch that can be tricky to correct. This is without considering that there are also a lot of parts on tourings, especially those without A/C, that are going to necessitate an overseas order.

Beyond that, they're normal, more understeery, and more practical E30s.
                  Thank you for the detailed response. I'll keep this info in mind.

I don't order drive thru, nor do I routinely do anything with my current DD that requires me to use the drivers side window. Maybe an ATM at the last minute once or twice a year.

Apart from it feeling weird on the road, what other reasons might RHD be annoying?

Comment

Comment

looks like it has been owned and beat on by a teenager. what is up with the pink guitar pic in the dash cluster?
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Legendary decal on the back passenger window!
                        Attached Files

Comment

^ classy

Comment

What the hell is this

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                              This is a new level of fuckery. Serious fuckery. My fuckery eyes!!

4800 for an abomination of a body kit, that is also an automatic, that is also a salvage title. GTFO.

I thought homeboy with the drift missile for 6k needed to get fucked. But he has nothing on this guy.

Comment

^ hahhahahah Nice grille bro

Comment

Working...
                                X