Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bmw 5spd!! 330ci 70k miles!!! 3 series jet black mint!!! - $5000

BMW 330ci
    Rare 5spd manuel
    Jet black mint mint
    Only 70k miles!!!!!!!
    Clean title
    Great car such a blast to drive!!!
    Wont find a cleaner one for the year
    $5000 or best offer
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

1990 Bmw E30 Convertible 28k miles - $19500 (Lake balboa)

Second owner, bought it from the original owner.
      Original paint
      28k original miles
      Clean interior, still smells new.
      Perfect Convertible top.
      Clean Carfax
      Completely original except the upgraded radio, original radio is included.
      The car runs and drives amazing.
      Engine bay is clean, original cosmolin coating on engine components.
      In preparation for sale 4 new tires were installed. New battery, 4 new brake rotors pads and sensors last week.
      AC was just serviced and recharged with r134 refrigerant. Blows cold.
      Current registration and smog.
      Custom California car cover.
      No leaks or issues of any kind.
      19500$ Or best offer.
      Serious inquires only, 8l8-3l0-l866

Comment

1988 BMW M3 -- $97,000

This 1988 BMW E30 M3 is for sale in our Louisville KY showroom. The M3 was originally introduced to battle head to head with Mercedes in Group A Touring Car racing. Little did they know it would become one of the most notable cars from the 80’s. In recent years collectors have took notice driving the prices of these beautiful European racers through the roof and still climbing. This example is an extremely original 88 E30 M3 owned by the same gentleman until recently being liquidated due to unforeseen reasons. The new owner has gone through the car and has it running in tip top shape. The silver paint has been massaged back to its original luster with the car looking like it has 6000 miles instead of the 56000. The aftermarket wheels are the only thing not original to the car but were the must have on these cars when they were released. The real deal OZ racing wheels add a flare to the car that the originals were lacking. Under the hood the engine that started the whole craze is siting nicely in place and has never even been out of the car. The manual 5 speed transmission reminds you that this is not your daughters BMW. The leather interior is in unbelievable condition especially with it being almost 30 years old. The powered sunroof is a treasured feature and one that is sure to be put into beneficial use. With the market for these European racers becoming the new it cars this example will surely be snatched up quicker than you can say M3. Options on this 1988 M3 E30 include, AC, AM/FM/CD, Power Windows, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Leather Interior, and Aluminum Alloy Wheels wrapped in Radial Tires. This 1988 M3 E30 can be seen, including an HD video, at For more information call the showroom at 812-954-4165 or email .

Comment

That is a very clean e46 for the money. If I were in the area I would give it a look.

Oh well, time to start looking for an e39 m5 somewhere in Phoenix or LA.
          sigpic
          Gun control means using both hands
          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
            That is a very clean e46 for the money. If I were in the area I would give it a look.

Oh well, time to start looking for an e39 m5 somewhere in Phoenix or LA.
            Nothing exciting on the phx or las vegas Clist as far as E39 M5's go. Been keeping my eye out for something to buy for a while now. The right one hasn't popped up yet.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              Nothing exciting on the phx or las vegas Clist as far as E39 M5's go. Been keeping my eye out for something to buy for a while now. The right one hasn't popped up yet.
              Some on ebay that look good but not in that part of the country.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm on the look for an e39 m5 too so better get on it quick you whores.

I've been bugging the shit out of my friends grandpa for his e39 m5 with 65k on the clock.

I'm suck a dick about it too.. "How are those knees, Howard!?" :rofl:
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Man, why'd you guys have to bring up the e39 m5?

Comment

Ohhh my favorite interior!
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                      Ohhh my favorite interior!
                      i could live with it. grey or black seems like it would stay looking nice longer.

definitely better than the blue black or red black thing they were doing in those days.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I like that interior with the red exterior.
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I had a 2002 Black on Black M5... :( miss that car
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            i could live with it. grey or black seems like it would stay looking nice longer.

definitely better than the blue black or red black thing they were doing in those days.
                            I hear you. Im not usually for lighter interiors, but I remember when the E39 M5 came out, I was at the dealer looking at E46's and they had a brand new Lemans Blue E39 M5 in the showroom with full leather interior (dash) in that caramel color and I fell in love with it, sitting in there smelling the new leather I was in heaven.

Couldnt even come close to affording one back then, its making me want one now!

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                              I hear you. Im not usually for lighter interiors, but I remember when the E39 M5 came out, I was at the dealer looking at E46's and they had a brand new Lemans Blue E39 M5 in the showroom with full leather interior (dash) in that caramel color and I fell in love with it, sitting in there smelling the new leather I was in heaven.

Couldnt even come close to affording one back then, its making me want one now!
                              Yeah, I recently picked up a 540i/6 and it just made me realize how much I want an m5.

Talked to my girlfriend about it and it might be our next project after the house is remodeled. She wants less vehicles, isn't a fan of 87iS that is in pieces. Suggested that it go away along with my 540i to be replaced by an m5. Not a bad deal. If I can find a well sorted 2002 or 2003 I would be happy, even that 2000 above is pretty sweet. Sell my e30 parts and buy a supercharger kit. I wouldn't mind a supercharged 540i but the open diff really inhibits the fun. For the hassle of converting, might as well just get an m5.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                                Yeah, I recently picked up a 540i/6 and it just made me realize how much I want an m5.

Talked to my girlfriend about it and it might be our next project after the house is remodeled. She wants less vehicles, isn't a fan of 87iS that is in pieces. Suggested that it go away along with my 540i to be replaced by an m5. Not a bad deal. If I can find a well sorted 2002 or 2003 I would be happy, even that 2000 above is pretty sweet. Sell my e30 parts and buy a supercharger kit. I wouldn't mind a supercharged 540i but the open diff really inhibits the fun. For the hassle of converting, might as well just get an m5.
                                Agreed, I like that plan, you will still have an E30 and also an M5!

I think about selling my E38 for an M5 all the time. But I wanted one car with an auto, so I am torn.

Comment

Working...
                                X