Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That E21 is nice to be sure, but it will probably struggle to top 10k, despite the baby 6 cylinder and Euro goodness.

Comment

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...519502441.html

First year of the BMW 325is. Many items have been refreshed on this car. It has a new interior with original sport seats, crack free dash, sport clutch, new paint job, new control arms, bushings front/rear, updated bumpers, rims and tires, Ireland exhaust, short shift kit, new spark plug wire set, fuel pressure regulator, adjustable front coilovers with lowering springs, front/rear sway bars and more extra parts.
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Is it normal for an ‘87 is to have the late taillights? Or do they get changed if plastic bumpers are fitted?
        My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
        I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

It's not an '87. Its an '88. And you cannot fit late tails into an early.
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Quite the ad for a 12,500 dollar E30.

SMH
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

missing both front and rear roundels...
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Amusing....Bmw e30m3 oem mirros Limited edition!!! Not crapy e36!! - $1300
                For sale Very limited edition Bmw e30m3 mirrors in Fantastic condition!!
                This is Bmw oem e30 mirrors not e36, directly fit, tinted glass,
                You want your e30 last looks different then others with oem look!!!
                Let me know if you have any questions
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

wate...wut? those aftermarket bullshit mirrors are 13 hondo? or is the entire car that price?

lol.

ps: the light bar is ghey as f. oh yeah....I went there!

judging by the window reflection, he also has a white e30 cabby.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Hmm, interesting, I wonder how much truth there is to the add on this one. Perhaps he has some paper work or records with regards to the claims.

This is a unique car that's been sitting for too long. It's a gray market car brought in and federalized by H&B/Hardy and Beck, BMW tuners from the 80's. It's got one of the last motors built by Bay Area legend Dave Cruze. Dave was H&Bs machinest in their 80s hay-day, but built this for me in the late 90s out of his shop in Tracy.

323i head with enlarged valves, hardened seats, stiff springs, 3 angle valve job
                    528e lower end (2.7L)
                    Dave's stage 1 porting and polishing - the intake ports are a thing of beauty
                    Dave's Cal Cams custom "Euro" grind
                    Mahle 10.2 pistons
                    Fully balanced build - starting with the crank, then pistons and connectors, all the way up.

Light, quick and high revving.

Thet last time I started it, it fired right up. Will need hoses replaced, timing belt (not broken but due), tires, and a good going through before it can be driven. Start it here or I will guarantee the engine to fire.

Clean title, but sold as a track car, parts car, or whatever you want to do with it car. It used to pass smog with some detuning adjustments but that's up to you.

The engine is much like the Alpina C2 2.7 - but without the high falooting Alpina cache.

Make an offer, it's got to go. Call with serious inquiries. This car needs love, but is a historical footnote to the Bay Area's BMW scene.

for juan five-too sicks neine- neine seven too seven

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                      Hmm, interesting, I wonder how much truth there is to the add on this one. Perhaps he has some paper work or records with regards to the claims.
                      I would be inclined to believe it. H&B would put together that sort of setup and call it a 327S. Unfortunately it also ran L-jet instead of motronic. Wanganstyle had one he converted to motronic, but he said it never made that much power (probably due to tuning).

It could be a fun little car, and definitely a part of old school BMW history from the bay area. I bet you can find some old magazine articles about it.
                      sigpic
                      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I sent the link to my friend in NorCal to go look at it. He's wanted an E30 for a while now. He used to own an 84 - M10 car back in the day... I would convert this to Motronic and change the chip and injectors and just enjoy it... after doing the maintenance it needs
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

FOR SALE: 1991 BMW e30 318iS - $9950 (Hillcrest)

It is with a heavy heart that I post this absolute gem of a car for sale.

What you have before you is a true survivor; an original Alpine white / Indigo blue 1991 BMW 318iS with 138,400 original miles.

The e30 chassis is an irreplaceable postcard from a time when BMW made real cars, a pivotal moment when BMW was a small, nimble, and genuine auto manufacturer. The e30 was one of the first great BMW coupes, and they are getting more rare by the day. This car would be the perfect daily drivable example for any enthusiast, and at 23-30 mpg average, a practical one as well.

This car is completely stock aside from the upgraded Mtech II steering wheel, a performance DINAN chip, and a modest performance muffler; it has not been modified from factory, but instead refreshed back to original with genuine BMW parts. The car needs very little to be perfect, and nothing to drive daily - I would drive this car cross-country tomorrow without a single concern. The transmission, clutch, and shifter feel is the best I have felt in any vintage BMW I have ever owned or driven. It is such a sweetheart I cannot even express.

I bought this car based on feeling alone. I test drove it and had to have it. Since then I have driven it daily for 9 months and had zero problems. Everything just works. It's one of nine classic BMW's I've owned and by far the best. I'm selling only because my driveway is out of hand and I'm trying to consolidate back to one car.

Over the course of the last few months, I have replaced or performed the following as normal maintenance:
                          - Spark plugs
                          - Thermostat and associated o rings
                          - Coolant flush (refreshed with BMW blue coolant)
                          - Fuel system clean
                          - Brake fluid flush (using the high-dollar DOT 5 blue brake fluid)
                          - Diff fluid change (using redline diff fluid)
                          - Coolant hoses including the hard to reach coolant pipe - Genuine BMW
                          - "The mess under the intake manifold" every piece of vacuum hose -Genuine BMW
                          - AC blower -Genuine BMW
                          - Idle control valve -Genuine BMW
                          - Various trim - all brand new - Genuine BMW
                          - Viscous fan clutch
                          - Had new factory lighted key made
                          - Valve cover gasket
                          - Both intake manifold gaskets (upper and lower)
                          - Brembo rear brake disks and pads

All NEW ORIGINAL BMW PARTS. Not eBay, not rock auto, but BMW parts.

and much more!

If I did a traditional "The GOOD" and "The BAD" section I'd be here all day listing the things that work, so I'll simply list the things that don't because that list is much, much shorter. Anything not listed there can be assumed to be in perfect working order.

So here goes:
                          - Minimally cracked dash
                          - Power locks are iffy
                          - Various chips and dings from 27 years of existence (see photos)

This car needs a home with someone that appreciates old things in good working order. The car is registered in Florida (where I'm originally from) but should easily pass CA smog. All of the original books, brochures, and service manuals are with the car

The car just received a fresh coat of wax and is parked safely in my garage until it is sold.

The price is negotiable but lowball and/or sight unseen offers will be disregarded.

Clean carfax, available in person.

Serious inquiries only, please.

Blake

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post

This is a unique car that's been sitting for too long. It's a gray market car brought in and federalized by H&B/Hardy and Beck, BMW tuners from the 80's. It's got one of the last motors built by Bay Area legend Dave Cruze. Dave was H&Bs machinest in their 80s hay-day, but built this for me in the late 90s out of his shop in Tracy.

323i head with enlarged valves, hardened seats, stiff springs, 3 angle valve job
                            528e lower end (2.7L)
                            Dave's stage 1 porting and polishing - the intake ports are a thing of beauty
                            Dave's Cal Cams custom "Euro" grind
                            Mahle 10.2 pistons
                            Fully balanced build - starting with the crank, then pistons and connectors, all the way up.

Light, quick and high revving.

Thet last time I started it, it fired right up. Will need hoses replaced, timing belt (not broken but due), tires, and a good going through before it can be driven. Start it here or I will guarantee the engine to fire.

Clean title, but sold as a track car, parts car, or whatever you want to do with it car. It used to pass smog with some detuning adjustments but that's up to you.

The engine is much like the Alpina C2 2.7 - but without the high falooting Alpina cache.

Make an offer, it's got to go. Call with serious inquiries. This car needs love, but is a historical footnote to the Bay Area's BMW scene.

for juan five-too sicks neine- neine seven too seven

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto...517453908.html
                            Jesus! 2500? why not just buy it sight unseen?
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Rusty,

That one should be gone in no time.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                                Rusty,

That one should be gone in no time.
                                I agree, its clean and looks well taken care of. Wonder how much he could get on BAT for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X