Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powling View Post
    I still dont understand why, when selling something that expensive you put it on Craigslist. It boggles my mind.
    Wealthy people can be cheap too. After all, there are no fees for private sellers on CL.

Comment

VIN # WBA
      shouldn't that be a WBS VIN?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Wealthy people can be cheap too. After all, there are no fees for private sellers on CL.
        Thats a good point actually, never thought of that.
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Costs almost as much as an E30 M3 of equal condition! LOL

2018 BMW M3 in ATLANTIS METALLIC, 6MT, Competition Package, 625 miles! - $83500

For Sale:
          2018 BMW Individual M3 in Atlantis Metallic
          Performance Center Delivery was 6/18/18
          ONLY 625 miles (driven home from Performance Center)
          Transmission: 6 speed manual
          VIN: WBS8M9C59J5K99214
          MSRP: $96,280
          Asking Price: $83,500

Options:
          - Special order color: ATLANTIS METALLIC
          - Silverstone Full Merino Leather
          - Competition Package
          - 20" M Star-Spoke Forged Wheels, Style 666M
          - Driving Assistance Package
          - Executive Package
          - Active Blind Spot Detection
          - Wireless Charging
          - 6 Speed Manual Transmission
          - Stainless Steel Pedals
          - Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
          - MPE (M Performance Exhaust)
          - Titanium Exhaust Tips
          - Atlantis Metallic Accent Trim

Condition:
          - NEW condition
          - The car has only 625 miles
          - Garage kept
          - Still in break in, followed perfectly by me, the only driver
          - Car was never driven with traction control off or even in MDM mode
          - The car smells new

Warranty:
          Factory BMW warranty until 6/18/22

Summary:
          The M3 is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned or driven, and the 6MT is amazing. The MPE is a must have option to bring out the sporty exhaust noise. Atlantis Metallic is FANTASTIC and must be seen in person to be appreciated; it is the best color in my opinion for this car. The black and carbon parts fit perfectly with Atlantis. I can put anyone in touch with the guy who purchased my LSB M3, as he will vouch that my last car was in perfect condition, and this will be as well.
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

A 625 mile E30 m3 cost alot more the 80k I think EAG has a sub 1000 mile example. I wonder how much they want for it.
            Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            Costs almost as much as an E30 M3 of equal condition! LOL

2018 BMW M3 in ATLANTIS METALLIC, 6MT, Competition Package, 625 miles! - $83500

For Sale:
            2018 BMW Individual M3 in Atlantis Metallic
            Performance Center Delivery was 6/18/18
            ONLY 625 miles (driven home from Performance Center)
            Transmission: 6 speed manual
            VIN: WBS8M9C59J5K99214
            MSRP: $96,280
            Asking Price: $83,500

Options:
            - Special order color: ATLANTIS METALLIC
            - Silverstone Full Merino Leather
            - Competition Package
            - 20" M Star-Spoke Forged Wheels, Style 666M
            - Driving Assistance Package
            - Executive Package
            - Active Blind Spot Detection
            - Wireless Charging
            - 6 Speed Manual Transmission
            - Stainless Steel Pedals
            - Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
            - MPE (M Performance Exhaust)
            - Titanium Exhaust Tips
            - Atlantis Metallic Accent Trim

Condition:
            - NEW condition
            - The car has only 625 miles
            - Garage kept
            - Still in break in, followed perfectly by me, the only driver
            - Car was never driven with traction control off or even in MDM mode
            - The car smells new

Warranty:
            Factory BMW warranty until 6/18/22

Summary:
            The M3 is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned or driven, and the 6MT is amazing. The MPE is a must have option to bring out the sporty exhaust noise. Atlantis Metallic is FANTASTIC and must be seen in person to be appreciated; it is the best color in my opinion for this car. The black and carbon parts fit perfectly with Atlantis. I can put anyone in touch with the guy who purchased my LSB M3, as he will vouch that my last car was in perfect condition, and this will be as well.
            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

God, that color is awful lol
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                God, that color is awful lol

I rather like it. Would have to see it in person, but from that pic... I'd probably love it. Then again, LSB is one of my favorite colors of all time. ;D
                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                -----------------------------------------
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

My neighbor has an M2 in that color and it's just too flashy for my taste

I didn't even know the M3 could be optioned in that color, I thought it was just the marina blue or whatever its called.
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Not a blazing deal, but has some interesting options & clean w/ low miles...

E30 - $5500

Silver 1990 bmw 325ix this e30 is in Great condition, inside/out. Comes with two original keys. Has power lockers and windows. Heated seats. Climate controls are in working order. Cold A/C . Maintenance is up to date. Installed new tires, tune up, new wires and plugs. Has built in rader detector and 90s style cell phone inside car. Also has a bmw cd changer. Clean title on hand. Serious inquires only

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                      Not a blazing deal, but has some interesting options & clean w/ low miles...
                      It seems like a fair deal. Especially if that's an actual BMW radar detector. (But I thought the indicator was mounted on top of the steering column, not the dash)
                      sigpic
                      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

It's an auto, otherwise it would an awesome deal.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Not craigslist. Seems a legit deal. Cough cough. ....simon....pantless.....beuler.......

This  1972 Volvo P1800 is an excellent original car to restore. Red with black interior. The car runs and drives. The bodywork is done but the interior needs work. It comes complete with all parts including some extras. An increasingly collectible car to finish restoring. Price: 

I saved a pic to my phone but I can't seem to find it. I guess I am gonna be "that guy" today. Some one attach to this thread plz.....
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            Not craigslist. Seems a legit deal. Cough cough. ....simon....pantless.....beuler.......

This  1972 Volvo P1800 is an excellent original car to restore. Red with black interior. The car runs and drives. The bodywork is done but the interior needs work. It comes complete with all parts including some extras. An increasingly collectible car to finish restoring. Price: 

I saved a pic to my phone but I can't seem to find it. I guess I am gonna be "that guy" today. Some one attach to this thread plz.....
                            1972 Volvo P1800 Project

This 1972 Volvo P1800 is an excellent original car to restore. Red with black interior. The car runs and drives. The bodywork is done but the interior needs work. It comes complete with all parts including some extras. An increasingly collectible car to finish restoring.

Price: $6,500
                            Last edited by Aleman; 08-31-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

318is on Ebay close to my house I really want this car, but its salvage and I see over 1000$ in stuff that needs to be fixed before addressing the paint and any another drive train parts.

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Real deal? Or reproduction? It certainly looks the beans.

BMW 1985 323i euro hartge h-26 price drop:) - $17,000

Up for sale is my very rare e30 hartge h-26 conversion car. This car was converted into a hartge h26 in the mid 80's by Kohl Automotive in German and then brought to the US as a grey-market car. During this time this was the way Hartge made their cars. Kohl had the license to build the hartge cars. If you are not familiar with the h-26, just do a simple search on Google and you will find tons of information.
                                The car is very rare; could even say it is one of one; since the original owner decided what hartge parts they wanted and had Kohl build their car.
                                This car has most if not all of the hartge parts that would have been on the car back in 1985. I read the information I had from the seller which was in German, bought and placed all of the parts back on the car. I can go into detail with any buyer that is serious.
                                The car has had extensive work done, but is still in need of a full restoration or you can just drive it the way it is.
                                The paint has the typical clear coat problems that most cars from the 80's have. but it does look nice.
                                I had the timing belt done when I first bought the car about 3 years ago and a major tune-up and cleaning was done.
                                This car would be similar to an Alpina b6 for those of you who know your e30s.
                                If you are at all familiar with the e30 m3, alpina, and other 'tuner' cars you will understand the price on this car.
                                I can give details to serious buyers by phone or e-mail, but if you just want to 'check it out' and don't plan on making a serious offer, please save us both the time and don't respond....not trying to be unfriendly, just don't have much time this summer.
                                Please do not get this car mixed up with a USA e30 that has a few Hartge parts on it:), this car is a real conversion car and as mentioned above super rare. I doubt if there is another e30 like it in the USA.
                                If you have questions, please e-mail me and I will get right back to you. I am just 'testing' the waters. If I can't get what I need from the car, I will just keep it for now.
                                No trades unless you have a project e30 m3, or alpina of any type.

The title is clean in Idaho, but we did find an insurance claim for I think Oregon; or Washington on the Carfax..
                                I will discus details on the car with the buyer; will be willing to ship as long as the check is 'cleared' by the bank before the car and title leave my house
                                thanks,
                                Lots of interest; but no deposit yet; this is the only h26 that I know is for sale in the USA; might be some in Europe:)
                                Price drop to 18k
                                If you are interested, let me know soon; car might be going to Poland:)

Comment

Working...
                                X