Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for this reminder again:

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    I don't know why anyone would post a CL link telling everyone "OMG LOOK", when it will only expire in a couple days give or take. Copy the damn picture and description if you're trying to make a point whether stupid or informative.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

"Up forsale is my custom built 1991 m3 wagon!

Car has real e30 m3 quarter panels and fenders, it started out as a 318 that was originally going to be a 4 door e30 m3 but what’s cooler than a 4 door e30 m3? A 4 door wagon e30 m3! All the body work was professionally done.
      It has e36 m3 5 lug swap along with a mildly built s52 with the zf 5 speed transmission, the car runs great!

Cons: has a few things that need to be finished up,
      Fog lights and front turn signals
      Stiffer springs in the rear
      (it torque steers)
      The cluster Guages need repair.
      A couple small dings and dents

Thanks for looking."

The Vlad wagon:

Bid for the chance to own a Euro-S50 Powered 1991 BMW 325i Wagon at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #6,386.

So I'm not thinking it is - different front & rear body kit and the tow hitch, S50 vs S52..etc. But someone could have changed it up I guess.

And it looks to me like in one picture there's a red steering wheel? Or is that my eyes playing tricks on me.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post

The Vlad wagon:

Bid for the chance to own a Euro-S50 Powered 1991 BMW 325i Wagon at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #6,386.

So I'm not thinking it is - different front & rear body kit and the tow hitch, S50 vs S52..etc. But someone could have changed it up I guess.

And it looks to me like in one picture there's a red steering wheel? Or is that my eyes playing tricks on me.
        Hmm maybe I should go check it out just because the history behind it. Obviously not to buy, but to just saw i've seen it in person haha

Comment

Been there for over a month so invalid argument. Shocking,

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
            Been there for over a month so invalid argument. Shocking,
            But it can be gone at any moment and then it's just a dead link... So why not just post it correctly so it's there forever and then everyone can marvel at the awesome/awful ad... that is the whole point of the thread after all.

Comment

Ok agent was valid in roasting me thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Don't be obstinate. Just upload the images and copy the text, it isn't difficult.

This is an interesting find

BMW Bellino Reserve Gas Can E30 E28 Rare 6L fits inside 14/15in spare wheel, rusted on outside in areas and clean on the inside. still usable.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by varg; 04-10-2019, 12:39 PM.

IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                - updated 3-17

Comment

Wack-O price on Waco E30 (sorry, couldn't help myself)

BMW E30 318i 1991 - $8000

I am selling a wonderful BMW E30 great for any type of project ranging from restoration to factory setup to rally spec projects. 98% of the car is OEM parts. (Clean Title) I am selling this car because do not have the income to continue work on this car and really hate to see it go as it is excellent on saving me money going to work and back.
                  Pros of the Car:
                  Run and drives
                  Inspected and legal for road use.
                  Currently has new seats from different E30 (Black leather)
                  New Clutch and Bearings.
                  Rebuilt Intake manifold.
                  New platinum spark plugs.
                  Has been rebuilt by the looks of it.
                  New Head installed and lower seats seem to be new.
                  99% New tires Just put on 4/5/17
                  Has Exhaust that will be put on soon as the hangers arrive.
                  AC/Heater works.
                  Power steering works.
                  Great brakes and Parking brake.
                  Lights work.
                  Sun Roof Works (Hand Crank Version)
                  Dash and Speedometer work.
                  New Radio which also works.
                  Windows work.
                  Has been serviced twice since bought just to clean gas and oil system out as well as Air filter.
                  5 speed getrag which shifts wonderfully.
                  Rides really well and excellent on saving on gas.

Cons:
                  Paint is faded massively
                  Dash is cracked.
                  Driver door trim on interior is broke but repairable cheaply with OEM parts.
                  Driver door interior trim broke but door opens easily as it would normal.
                  Missing lower fog lights never came with car when purchased.
                  Rear bumper has cracked away over time and needs to bed replaced.
                  Front bumper is good but has minor crack in passenger side on bend.
                  Steering column Cover is missing as well when purchased but can be replaced for around $40 and some labor
                  Steering rack is leaking slightly.

Looking to sell for 8000 cash or best offer. Also willing to trade for a 2009-2011 BMW 335D
                  Disclaimer: I daily this car to work Mileage will be higher than advised here when contacted
                  R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                  └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

For $500 less, you could have this one! Other than the slimy dash, it's pretty much good to go. I'd take a close at the bodywork if I were truly interested.

1991 BMW 3 SERIES 318iS - $7500

Year : 1991
                    Make : BMW
                    Model : 3 SERIES
                    Trim : 318iS
                    Mileage : 193,729 miles
                    Transmission : Manual
                    Exterior Color : White
                    Interior Color : Tan/Blue
                    Series : 318iS Coupe
                    Condition : Excellent
                    VIN : WBAAF9311MEE71403
                    Stock ID : 23081

Description of this BMW 3 SERIES 318iS
                    We Invite You To Compare! Very RARE 1991 BMW 318is with a standard transmission. This is a classic, and is sure to get many looks as well as compliments. The current owner purchased the vehicle and went through everything that needed replacing. Some of which include the fuel tank and fuel pump, spark plugs, BRAND NEW tires, brake pads and rotors, brand NEW battery and more! This is originally a Florida car so has NEVER SEEN salt. It is in good condition for the year and miles, the only ''modifications'' if you will, are the exhaust, the stereo head unit, and of course some of the replaced parts are aftermarket as well. You will love driving this classic BMW, and it will only get better with age.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                      Wack-O price on Waco E30 (sorry, couldn't help myself)
                      :fishslap:
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Damn that's spendy.

BMW E30 RARE Mtechnic Design Interior / Mtech Blau - $1800

BMW E30 RARE Mtechnic Design Interior / Mtech Blau Motorsports. All original and
                        very very very desirable interior. Good condition. Colors show very will. No Headrest (will include extra fabric to have headrest made). Driver seat has slight wear section as seen in close up. Door panels has some tears which can be repaired professionally. $1,800

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          Damn that's spendy.

BMW E30 RARE Mtechnic Design Interior / Mtech Blau - $1800

BMW E30 RARE Mtechnic Design Interior / Mtech Blau Motorsports. All original and
                          very very very desirable interior. Good condition. Colors show very will. No Headrest (will include extra fabric to have headrest made). Driver seat has slight wear section as seen in close up. Door panels has some tears which can be repaired professionally. $1,800

Yeahhhh, no.

Comment

I love e30's, but man this is getting ridiky-donky. Maybe the mtech 2 is legit & pristine? idk, but he didn't include any pictures of it or the supposed clean interior.

Buddy of mine backed into my car and his insurance Salvaged the car since repairs “cost more than the car.” Lol. No frame damage just hood, driver fender, grill, and front bumper.
                            5 speed, runs and drives great, and will include a full brand new mtech 2 body kit. No leaks and clean interior. I have all trimmings, nuts and blots. I took it all apart to get ready for paint and install body kit. I don’t have the time and money to finish. Just needs the kit and paint and you’ll have one of the only tech2’s in Vegas.
                            Lowered in adj coils and handles great.
                            Wish I didn’t have to sell but looking for a new daily. Open to offers
                            Text 2030725
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Tisoc; 04-11-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                              Don't be obstinate. Just upload the images and copy the text, it isn't difficult.

This is an interesting find
                              https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts...843283937.html
                              i used to see these often on german ebay. i don't know what they sell for now but they used be about 120 euros for a nice one. this one is pretty much the opposite of that sadly.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

88 ix for $9500 w/ 230k+ “no rust”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                sigpic
                                1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                                I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Working...
                                X