No announcement yet.

$500 to the first person to tell me where I can find Speedracer_2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so who is gonna go world star hip hop his house when he gets arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
      I spoke with Don yesterday and asked him to explain this misunderstanding. He says he doesn't care to explain his case and will leave it as is for now.

I'm researching New Mexico law on "intent do defraud" with an emphasis on interstate transactions, as well as mail fraud, particular to USPS as a Federal entity.

There have been others who have spoken up on how he has ripped off other communities and am actively gathering information on those particular instances.

I'd rather he just explain his story. I got what I wanted back, but I also don't want this happening again, as he seems to be a serial offender of fraud and theft through internet sales scams. He knows that the information here can have the legal system on him for a long time. Legal recourse is imminent, I hope he knows this.

I would expect, for his family's sake, that he makes a statement. He may be childish and self-absorbed in his actions, but he forgets that we have personal information of his entire family, and like any diswww.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=319042&page=3gruntled victim with a long-term grudge, he and his family will continue to experience inconveniences.

I don't think he gets it. I really don't think he gets it.
      It's Seriously time to get the Law involved . Something is still messed up with all of this . He got caught this time that's the only reason he apologized . Seriously someone needs to get a detective on this . This Asshat needs to be put away .
      1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
      1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
      1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
      1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
        It's Seriously time to get the Law involved . Something is still messed up with all of this . He got caught this time that's the only reason he apologized . Seriously someone needs to get a detective on this . This Asshat needs to be put away .
        Are you paying for the services you're suggesting?

Sent from my Samsung Note 4
        '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Plot twist: Fresh TD is an accomplice. Good job though Ryan, hopefully this gets fully resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
            Plot twist: Fresh TD is an accomplice. Good job though Ryan, hopefully this gets fully resolved.
            I was just thinking that

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I want to see some swat action and headline news.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

this reminds me of trina

Comment

And the award for most entertaining r3v thread goes tooooooo!
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                    Sometimes you want to peel back the onion, really bad...In some cases though, once you peel it, you regret it. This could seriously lead to something you want no part of. I wouldn't keep digging.. Curiosity is what killed the cat..and old saying in Puerto Rico;-)

not sure what you are "saying"... if its a threat or what.. but there is a reason the second amendment is still valid...

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                      Are you paying for the services you're suggesting?

detectives are payed for by our taxes... not sure you understand how america works.. its not Puerto rico

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                        And the award for most entertaining r3v thread goes tooooooo!
                        you havent been here very long, but this probably wouldnt rank in the top 10 of r3v threads
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          you havent been here very long, but this probably wouldnt rank in the top 10 of r3v threads

This is very true.. Tryna, japandrew, Corvallis's Craigslist scandal. these are just the top of epic r3v threads

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            *that I've seen
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              This is very true.. Tryna, japandrew, Corvallis's Craigslist scandal. these are just the top of epic r3v threads
                              There's a lot more than that, even. Who could forget Vlad?
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Getting shit done, the greasy way boys.
                                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Working...
                                X