This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Rare isn't always a good thing. What some consider an attribute, others consider a detriment. I'd say most people buying E30's today aren't looking for iX's, especially those interested in stancing and engine swaps which is more complicated to do on an iX.
    I guess that makes sense to a degree. Being the first AWD vehicle BMW made with the first OBC has to warrant the car some level of notariety.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 24 Years-Owned 1985 Hartge BMW H35 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #11,796.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

And first bid is straight to $12,500. LOL
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Second bid to $20k.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Jesus christ - did they not notice the smashed from valence?
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

I think that 3.5L BAR sticker is worth more than the car.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
              AWD > RWD

Comment

I don't get why legitimate bidders would bid it up so fast. 2 bids and it's at 20k? really? I mean wouldn't you play it cool and keep the price low in hopes of getting a deal?
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  I don't get why legitimate bidders would bid it up so fast. 2 bids and it's at 20k? really? I mean wouldn't you play it cool and keep the price low in hopes of getting a deal?
                  Unless the seller asked some friends to place false bids in order to drive some interest and have other potential buys wonder why there were such high bids so fast..."it must be something special, I need to jump on this!" mentality.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                    Unless the seller asked some friends to place false bids in order to drive some interest and have other potential buys wonder why there were such high bids so fast..."it must be something special, I need to jump on this!" mentality.
                    This is my opinion.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Screams shill bidding to me.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Happens on ebay all the time

usually, its so obvious that after the auction is over I contact the seller and yup, no only does he have the item, he tries to sell it to me at close to the highest bid. SAME ITEM. Games people play.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                          Jesus christ - did they not notice the smashed from valence?

I have no opinion on the value of this car, but the listing says it comes with a new bumper. Looks like the bumper and valance are one piece.

Cory
                          1992 325i Cabrio
                          1988 320i Touring
                          2000 M5
                          1977 530i
                          2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                          BMWCCA
                          E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
                            I have no opinion on the value of this car, but the listing says it comes with a new bumper. Looks like the bumper and valance are one piece.

Cory
                            I aint no professional word reader too good.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post

Cory
                              Car comes with extra set of bumpers.....pics are there.....@ yes they are one piece & all of the h35 bodykits were made in fiberglass to reduce overall weight especially in the front end to reduce weight!!!

* I reproduce these bumpers ( I have made a few modifications to mine to make them better than original)

Herbert Hatrge was a professional race car driver first & foremost!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Screams shill bidding to me.
                                If you scroll thru the pics you will see the an original copy of the Hartge bill of sale for the mods

It is for 80000 DM (Deutsch Marks) value @the time was 1usd to 2.67dm
                                .......do the math.....that's over 25000usd

......the high bid is from a very knowledgeable buyer & with 6 days left I expect this bid to be very low as compared to the winning bid!

* I have no affiliation to this car but it would be a dream to own
                                ** the only Hartge car worth more was the H35-24 (m88)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X