This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    Hey, all the E30 leather vert/M3 seats just got a huge value bump!

BAT really has jumped the shark. I’m just waiting for a crack free dash to be posted, and be bid up to 4K. You know it’s gonna happen.

2mAn - you going to link to the seat auction? It’s E30... related. I guess. [emoji19]
    I guess we're at that level now!....

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: BMW E30 M3 Front and Rear Seats at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #15,162.
    Attached Files
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

BAT has finally evolved into ebay. We'll should be able to bid on pink flamingos next week.

Comment

Its a money grab at this point. Used to be a great site true to its namesake.

Comment

Originally posted by uturn View Post
          BAT has finally evolved into ebay. We'll should be able to bid on pink flamingos next week.
          Originally posted by amcp View Post
          Its a money grab at this point. Used to be a great site true to its namesake.
          I cant wait until I can auction off my Bentley manual
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

congrats Bradnic! Should be a fun car when you're done installing the spares be sure to start a thread about it
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

That's the plan, after my wife finds out :-)
              I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
              DB vert plastic bumpers
              OEM Keys
              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
              91 ic Calypso 3.1
              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
              TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
              e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                That's the plan, after my wife finds out :-)
                Just move the Lachs car and park it in the same spot. She probably wont notice haha
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Nice score Brad!

Yes, keep us posted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Meanwhile,

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 1976 BMW 530i at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #15,044.

I’m in Manhattan today and contemplating bidding and driving it back to Portland.. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Meanwhile,

Bid for the chance to own a Modified 1976 BMW 530i at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #15,044.

I’m in Manhattan today and contemplating bidding and driving it back to Portland.. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Let me just say this - I would be eternally cross with you, if you don't buy that. '75s are so fucking cool. Had no idea Levent was going to sell it.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I obviously have no idea how to price out cars, but I figured $11k wouldve been enough for the Guten 530i
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Not sure if you guys also read these, but I love them...
                          Browse and bid online for the chance to own a sludgo's Mile Markers vehicle at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online.

R3Vs version of sludgo is flyboy and instead of teary-eyed stories we get Rated R stories of a man who has avoided STDs for 40 years and counting :rofl:
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            I obviously have no idea how to price out cars, but I figured $11k wouldve been enough for the Guten 530i

It’s hard to say. It was still an unproven racecar, so yah, 10k should’ve won it. But if you have an actual shop build you a car, it’s going to be more than that. Most PRO3 cars start at 10k to build.

Racecars are not in the same world as street cars, and pricing reflects that.

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

It’s hard to say. It was still an unproven racecar, so yah, 10k should’ve won it. But if you have an actual shop build you a car, it’s going to be more than that. Most PRO3 cars start at 10k to build.

Racecars are not in the same world as street cars, and pricing reflects that.

I mean it's basically a enduro car/track car right? Didn't see any details on the suspension but I'm assuming close to stock? Definitely has some cool parts on it but not sure what one could expect out of a car like that.

On an unrelated note- How angry does BaT get about being a dick in the comments?
                              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

I’m just waiting for a crack free dash to be posted, and be bid up to 4K. You know it’s gonna happen.
                                Ha. But seriously, I've got a NIB dash along with a few other nla goodies... Does BaT have a parts section now? I'm going to be selling my entire e30 collection of cars and parts in the next couple months and checking out of this community forever. I wish I could just sell everything at once and have it be over with quickly.
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X