This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 325i
    Bid for the chance to own a 1991 BMW 325i Coupe 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #19,540.

already at $10k haha
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Bring a Trailer Auctions, E30 edition

Love how the guy selling it has no likes, no comments, no bids, no prior sales. So no history..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
        and m3 didnt sell...
        what a time we live in lol

vert, bronzit, auto sells and an m3 doesnt..
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          and M3 didnt sell...
          Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
          OMG those wheels.

That's going to cost ya.
          just saying........
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
            just saying........
            Im not sure the wheels were the killer, I just think the right person wasnt looking to buy an E30M3 today. Way less appealing E30M3s have sold on there.
            I think that car was a great fun driver and its a few bolts and wrenches away from easily being returned to stocker status.
            Ahhhh, but there's that BAT not really ever wanting to turn a wrench on a car issue LOL.
            Jimmy P.
            87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
            88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
            88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
            92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
            98 318Ti Morea Green
            04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyP View Post
              Ahhhh, but there's that BAT not really ever wanting to turn a wrench on a car issue LOL.
              Ding ding ding, lol

That being said, looked like a decent car, but the wheels did not help it's cause at all. IMHO.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I think the reserve was too high on that m3. As heavily modified as it was, and those wheels were atrocious! Yes I get it was modified but it aint a honda civic!

Comment

People are saying this guy has a site which he sells cars on, so we'll see what it lists for there..

I think that highest bid wasn't too far off the reserve..
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

1985 Baur Tc
                    Bid for the chance to own a 1985 BMW 320i Baur TC2 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #19,554.
                    Attached Files
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hey... it's a Baur.

That's. something.
                      2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Regarding the M3...there's an ass for every seat but the thing about BAT is that ass would need to see the auction in the 7 days it's running. That's a small window in the grand scheme of things. Granted, there are a bunch of car enthusiasts on BAT but still, a seller needs to find that one person who really wants it to get the most money. In my case, it took me all of 3 weeks.

On this particular car, the thing that stood out the most to me were the smoked fog lights, undoubtedly done to match the turns and headlamps. I've been down that road before and it just doesn't look good. It would look much better if he got rid of the fogs and got some Evo brake channels or run regular ellipsoids with regular fogs.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                          Regarding the M3...there's an ass for every seat but the thing about BAT is that ass would need to see the auction in the 7 days it's running. That's a small window in the grand scheme of things. Granted, there are a bunch of car enthusiasts on BAT but still, a seller needs to find that one person who really wants it to get the most money. In my case, it took me all of 3 weeks.

On this particular car, the thing that stood out the most to me were the smoked fog lights, undoubtedly done to match the turns and headlamps. I've been down that road before and it just doesn't look good. It would look much better if he got rid of the fogs and got some Evo brake channels or run regular ellipsoids with regular fogs.
                          I'm all for some "light" or "tasteful" mods here an there, but it's weird territory when you're talking about an E30 M3.

Personally, I'd want a closer to original example if I were in the market for an M3.
                          90 Bronzit 325is
                          16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 56k-Mile 1991 BMW 850i at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #19,599.

Sketchy AF.

Having experienced a couple of these, without records it’s a time bomb of who knows what.

There’s an 850csi gathering dust at a buddies shop. It’s such a rolling POS, that we both wish it’s either catch fire or the building fall on it.

It’ll be interesting to see if it even meets reserve.

Though, I’d buy and stick an S65 in it for lulz

2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ign=2019-05-31

Sketchy AF.

Having experienced a couple of these, without records it’s a time bomb of who knows what.

There’s an 850csi gathering dust at a buddies shop. It’s such a rolling POS, that we both wish it’s either catch fire or the building fall on it.

It’ll be interesting to see if it even meets reserve.

Though, I’d buy and stick an S65 in it for lulz

I see Varg left a nice comment and I couldn't be happier.

BaT A.K.A. “snobbyconcourscarcollectors”

90 Bronzit 325is
                              16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

I am really intrigued by that "baur" seen a few on craigslist, but none as clean as the red one on BaT.

Comment

Working...
                                X