No announcement yet.

Oh hai guise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmph imagine that... 6 cars is too many?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Hmph imagine that... 6 cars is too many?
      Yeah, when I was single and could manage them it was fine.....life has gotten complicated in the past year.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
        I only posted here in hopes to touch butts with slammin and lambo
        Sorry but I’m not that kinda person anymore.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Sorry but I’m not that kinda person anymore.
          Damn. Missed the boat on that one I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
            It's been off the road since January....almost shredded the serp belt due to a bad alternator decoupler pulley. I ended up doing solid rubber engine mounts coz I read the early ones will get weak and the belt can contact the subframe when the engine torques over. In doing that I decided to R&R the turbos and replaced the wastegates. That's done and it's all together now save the PVC and cooling system.....while it was apart I made inlets for it, so the expansion tank has to be relocated, but my charge pipe and BOV won't allow for the use of the diesel expansion tank.
            Lol. Be thankful the belt didn't let go and get sucked up behind the harmonic balancer and take the engine out. My dad's 335i did that a few months back. Kind of a bitch to find an engine for an x-drive car, too. All joking aside, the LCI E90 cars have grown on me significantly, over the last few years. Can't argue with the power they make, for as little as it costs (catless downpipes, JB4, intake and giant intercooler).
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              Lol. Be thankful the belt didn't let go and get sucked up behind the harmonic balancer and take the engine out. My dad's 335i did that a few months back. Kind of a bitch to find an engine for an x-drive car, too. All joking aside, the LCI E90 cars have grown on me significantly, over the last few years. Can't argue with the power they make, for as little as it costs (catless downpipes, JB4, intake and giant intercooler).
              Oh yeah. I saw the belt fragments and had a friend tow it to the shop for me.

And yeah....a few relatively cheap bolt ons and the car is outrageous. I was getting into putting a couple gallons of E85 every now and then and holy shit does it transform the car.

Comment

Damn, been a long time Slammin! Does the v12 still go through a quart of oil faster than a tank of gas?

Also, my m30 vert is gone. Motor is getting rebuilt for the green coupe.
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                  Damn, been a long time Slammin! Does the v12 still go through a quart of oil faster than a tank of gas?

Also, my m30 vert is gone. Motor is getting rebuilt for the green coupe.
                  Well FUCK! Sorry to see that! You okay tho, right?

Hammer got a new engine....I 100% rebuilt another m70 and dropped it in. Burns 0qts of oil, but many many gallons of gasoline.

Comment

Yeah, I'm fine. Some chick ran a red, but the cop saw the whole thing. So it's all working out.

Glad the gristle hammer is out there to terrorize the streets!
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

So many Asian heads bobbling around in this thread, it's hard to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                        I think with the 330, 335, and the Hammer I can be content. It's just too much. Especially when I'm trying to get my life together.
                        I understand this, very much so.
                        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

ouch! A wasted vert and lambo is no longer identifying with straight dudes.

This thread has delivered.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

who the heck is that chinese man ????

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              who the heck is that chinese man ????
                              Our Supreme Leader :hitler:
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

So I got the rx7 to run last night.

Ignore the shorts. I was a different man when I got those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBgPQqQ4LU

Comment

Working...
                                X