Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Powling
    replied
    My recipients gifts arrived yesterday so I'll be packaging it up and sending out today! I hope they are thirsty!

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Wtf is going on in here , all this damn witchcraft 18mil per second

    Stop that

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    That is a super weird keyboard, and note that the note noted that the PMag is good for eighteen million rounds per second.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    I got an awesome gift! I've never seen a shackle like this. I'm excited to try it out. The p-mag will be very useful, although I'm not sure I'll get 18,000,000 rounds through it.

    Thanks Mike!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Oh mine will probably be late. But whatever. My recipient should be very happy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Same
    I shipped mine direct too so it wouldn't be late, especially since I travel so much I wouldn't have time to rewrap.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Metallated
    Got my present the other day. I'm at least going to try and make it until christmas before opening :)

    Hey, a package from my homeland!!! Oh, and a dog, too...doesn't get much better than that.

    Mine arrived this evening:





    Big, big thank you to "cheffy30" - that was very kind and thoughtful of you!!! A nice little (car) care package, a neat picture of a vintage roundel (pre-war era, for sure) and some killer smelling meat rub/seasoning. Will make my next smoke a real treat. Can't wait! Thank you very much! The postcard cracked me up :) 10/10 satisfied.

    Sending mine out, on Tuesday.
    Last edited by e30austin; 12-09-2018, 11:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Metallated
    replied
    Got my present the other day. I'm at least going to try and make it until christmas before opening :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm
    my gift has been purchased! Sending directly to avoid dealing with shipping twice.

    Same

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    my gift has been purchased! Sending directly to avoid dealing with shipping twice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    All items bought and just waiting for them to get to me so I can re ship them

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    buy a bunch of mini branded stuff? they are owned by bmw right?
    True

    1 part of gift ordered and I’ll lget some smaller stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Yeah that's cool!

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Got my second item friday. Nice flag to hang in the shop.

    Thats pretty sweet

    Leave a comment:

Working...