Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2mAn
    replied
    some amazing gifts this year, for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • CHANTARS
    replied
    Originally posted by semaj4712
    My guy said he got his today!

    I got mine, at first a hot wheels matchbox car showed up, and then a few days later I got another box with some sort of air freshener thing that seems pretty cool and some super rad driver name stickers for the track car.

    Thanks whoever had me!
    Guilty! Enjoy man! The air freshener smells bomb and is super strong, so use wisely haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Man, you guys killed it this year! Wish I could have participated, but life is crazy right now and I didn't want to slack on a gift!

    Good shit, boyz.

    Leave a comment:


  • semaj4712
    replied
    My guy said he got his today!

    I got mine, at first a hot wheels matchbox car showed up, and then a few days later I got another box with some sort of air freshener thing that seems pretty cool and some super rad driver name stickers for the track car.

    Thanks whoever had me!

    Leave a comment:


  • sampayne
    replied
    All the gifts are looking really sweet! Just checked the tracking on my package.
    It was supposed to arrive yesterday and now it's delayed and "currently in transit to the next facility."
    Hopefully it arrives before christmas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by cheffy30
    could not wait.
    a BIG thank you! to my SS matt-b for the hook up! three great vintage bmw ads, framed in glass I might add... plus a rack full of hot wheels.

    stoked! kids so jealous!
    time to rearrange the garage walls and make some room for these beauties!

    another 10/10 satisfied customer!

    cheers!

    Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

    Glad you like it man, thats the 8 piece BMW collection from 2015,

    worth like 30$ now. And those ads were sweet, i have a bunch i got a while ago for myself, so i thought id frame and send you some.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Very cool!

    Leave a comment:


  • CHANTARS
    replied
    That is sick! ^

    Leave a comment:


  • cheffy30
    replied
    could not wait.
    a BIG thank you! to my SS matt-b for the hook up! three great vintage bmw ads, framed in glass I might add... plus a rack full of hot wheels.

    stoked! kids so jealous!
    time to rearrange the garage walls and make some room for these beauties!

    another 10/10 satisfied customer!

    cheers!

    Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by iso_hi
    Got my gift yesterday! I love it. I’ll post pics once installed. It was shipped from Serbia but didn’t see a username. Who was it? Thank you!

    Sent my gift today, I’m sure it will arrive right before Christmas.
    That was me! Glad it got there before Christmas I was worried. Enjoy 😁

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    Bad ass! A pair of Euro Grills and some trim paint! Thank you very much whoever sent this!
    Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • cheffy30
    replied
    I got mine! don't think I'll be able to wait until xmas.. so stand by....

    Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • iso_hi
    replied
    Got my gift yesterday! I love it. I’ll post pics once installed. It was shipped from Serbia but didn’t see a username. Who was it? Thank you!

    Sent my gift today, I’m sure it will arrive right before Christmas.

    Leave a comment:


  • ArtFoodBMW
    replied
    Received mine this morning, now to patiently wait until Christmas

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    Bad ass! A pair of Euro Grills and some trim paint! Thank you very much whoever sent this! I will clean these up and install them as soon as the weather clears up
    Wow that is a really nice gift!

    Leave a comment:

Working...