• James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by 808ETA View Post

Still not letting me load pics either
    This has been corrected.

Leave a comment:

• James Crivellone
    replied
    That issue will be resolved soon, it appears to be a DBCacheEvent that is getting stuck while running its query, I've reached out to a few folks on resolution (including my DBA)

Its slow because I need to manually kill the query whenever it happens, otherwise it chugs along time.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    I'd say while it's been "slow" since the upgrade, it's basically unusable now. It took me the better part of 20 minutes to 1) load the forum 2) load my notifications page 3) load this thread to make my reply. 3 page loads, each of them over 5 minutes.

I tried use page speed test tools on the forum, none of them would even work due to the insane response times.

EDIT: Can't post replies, getting a SQL error.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    I'd say while it's been "slow" since the upgrade, it's basically unusable now. It took me the better part of 20 minutes to 1) load the forum 2) load my notifications page 3) load this thread to make my reply. 3 page loads, each of them over 5 minutes.

I tried use page speed test tools on the forum, none of them would even work due to the insane response times.

Leave a comment:

• 808ETA
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    It’s definitely faster. Came here expecting Spam, instead Poppa Bear comes through with some much needed speed.

Can someone try loading some pics and see if that is working again. I might need to take
    MrBurgundy out of timeout so we can see his new GF
    Still not letting me load pics either

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    I tried uploading a pic of the error message I got while posting earlier but it didn't work.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    It’s definitely faster. Came here expecting Spam, instead Poppa Bear comes through with some much needed speed.

Can someone try loading some pics and see if that is working again. I might need to take
    MrBurgundy out of timeout so we can see his new GF

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    It does seem more responsive for me at this moment in time haha.
    Thank you for the effort to make r3v better!

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Unfortunately whatever you did make it considerably worse today. It took close to 4 minutes for the first page load.

Leave a comment:

• James Crivellone
    replied
    Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing, apache was locked waiting on a few things. Doing some logging to capture it when it happens again, bear with us.

Leave a comment:

• rudy
    replied
    Same here, last night it was very fast compared to normal though. Not sure what happened overnight.

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    R3v is really slow this morning for me, pages taking 2+ minutes to load. Interestingly, I haven't had any speed issues for quite a while. Also got an error trying to post this.

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    R3v is really slow this morning for me, pages taking a couple minutes to load. Interestingly, I haven't had any speed issues for quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• 808ETA
    replied
    Awesome! Thank you for the update and keeping R3V alive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X