Back in an e30 after 10 years - 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post

I ordered a vanity plate over a year ago, but due to the pandemic, CA is wayyyyy backlogged and so I'm running temp tags until I get it.
    Mine took ~6+ months to get. I want to order another one for a car I plan to get in the future so Im hoping the timing works out lol...
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Good stuff. I haven't listened Scabdates on vinyl in a while.. Go home and take a bath!. Did you see the big discussion of the weight of the vinyl on the TMV facebook group? I really need to start collecting, before they get more expensive?! HA

By the way, love the simplicity of the car and something about the Red. I'm so deep with my E30 its refreshing to see something so turn key. I really lust for 2 E30's now.. Basic OE+ and Insane.

Weekend, with occasional weekday is a good stoichiometric use for enjoyment.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Mine took ~6+ months to get. I want to order another one for a car I plan to get in the future so Im hoping the timing works out lol...
        The frustrating thing is that the plate is already assigned to my car! So I'm paying the annual fee & I can't run my old plates apparently...

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
        Good stuff. I haven't listened Scabdates on vinyl in a while.. Go home and take a bath!. Did you see the big discussion of the weight of the vinyl on the TMV facebook group? I really need to start collecting, before they get more expensive?! HA

By the way, love the simplicity of the car and something about the Red. I'm so deep with my E30 its refreshing to see something so turn key. I really lust for 2 E30's now.. Basic OE+ and Insane.

Weekend, with occasional weekday is a good stoichiometric use for enjoyment.
        Thanks homie! I honestly didn't care for red cars until my old 2002. Really grew on me. When I was looking for another e30 I didn't care which color I ended up with (former pr0nzit owner lol). But yea Brilliantrot is a really cool color. I feel ya on the OE+ and insane e30. When I win the lotto I'll have a garage full of all e30 variants, each with a stock version and then a modded one lol.

Comment

Very clean car. How much you paid for it?
          sigpicGLETSCHERBLAU METALLIC with leather INDIGO LEDER interior and blue top.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydeep View Post
            Very clean car. How much you paid for it?
            I got a pretty insane deal on it compared to the e30 prices nowadays...

FINALLY got the plates I ordered in March of 2021. I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Now I just gotta get a replacement rear bumper. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Met up with a buddy yesterday who also has a 318is and went on a little cruise. I've really fallen in love with the m42. Been driving the car a lot lately, and it's running great. Still looking for a rear bumper, and I'm thinking of just respraying the hood and front valence as those are the only really awful areas of paint. Might be a nice temp fix cosmetically. Eventually I want to repaint the car but that won't be for a while. I'm OK with it being a 10 or 15 footer for now.

Replaced my prototipo wheel with a 370mm mtech2 recently as well:

Comment

Nice! Great to see a 318is getting some extra love. Not too many around these days sadly...
                1991 318i - T-Boned
                1987 325is - Sold
                1991 318is - Current

Comment

Yes 30!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                  @Zakspeed_US

Comment

<3
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X