• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1984 325e

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	10045102 Hello, this is my 1984 325e, 5 speed. The orginal owner was my mother, she's 90 now and just likes to go for rides. No rust, never driven in the wet, always kept in the garage.
    Last edited by Tym; 02-09-2022, 03:19 PM.

That is awesome! Lets see some more pics!
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

It's always cool to see these unicorns. That are just time capsules.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Just got her back on the road after a few years off, when i put her away she was only worth a few thousand dollars, now im shocked at the prices on BAT. Who knew! lol

1984 BMW 325e. 6/5/2k21 87,577 s'miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tym View Post
          Just got her back on the road after a few years off, when i put her away she was only worth a few thousand dollars, now im shocked at the prices on BAT. Who knew! lol

Yeah it's crazy. Kind of like air cooled porsche. Granted not that crazy. But similar.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Originally posted by It's Soda Not Pop View Post

Yeah it's crazy. Kind of like air cooled porsche. Granted not that crazy. But similar.
            Got this pic in before the salt hit the roads...she runs well, does have a list of little stuff for money to be thrown at of course...

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2306.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	10045551

Comment

That's super clean!!! Thanks for the video
              sigpic84 325e

Comment

Looks amazing!

Comment

The tyres are old enough to vote, i still have an NCT on the trunks spare rim, i need to check its date code it must be an original tyre. 14 inch rims? My moped has bigger rims...lol

Comment

Minty! Time capsule for sure and great color!

Keep us updated of the stuff you do it! :)

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                      Minty! Time capsule for sure and great color!

Keep us updated of the stuff you do it! :)
                      Zero modifications will be done, just the mechanical work needed to keep her road worthy and up to date, if parts get left off its because BMW said its ok to do so, as some fuel sytem parts wernt needed...the shop working on this car knows them real well.

Comment

Zero modifications will be done, just the mechanical work needed to keep her road worthy and up to date.
                        Nice to hear. As much as I enjoy modifying there is something about an all original example that is special.

Comment

Zero modifications will be done, just the mechanical work needed to keep her road worthy and up to date, if parts get left off its because BMW said its ok to do so, as some fuel sytem parts wernt needed...the shop working on this car knows them real well.
                          hear hear, it's only original once. There's a reason original cars are worth what they are. So many were snapped up when cheap and their diffs welded, M5Xs haphazardly swapped in.

Comment

I forgot to mention she's at about 87,700 miles if my brains functioning...lol...suns not up yet, waves are crashing over the RR tracks....

Comment

Factory Fresh!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                              X