Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NJGreenBudd
    replied
    lol...... I mean seriously wtf were you thinking with that neon?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer8604
    replied
    Dang, you haven't been around in a long time! back in the states?

    I'm not a huge fan of neons but to each their own...

    Kyle

    Leave a comment:


  • Aciid
    replied
    The logout button is towards the top right of your screen.

    Leave a comment:


  • oops2low
    replied


    LOL @ 20s and shogun style wing. I dont think i've ever heard that used as a bragging right...

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    There is so much wrong with this thread already.

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    The only redeeming thing in any of your pics can be found in the last one, and it has nothing to do with your car at all.
    I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunate crop on the picture, though.

    Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Wow, am I and the OP the olny ones here who like SRT-4's?
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gooch
    replied
    Lambo doors!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    looks like a donk....

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    that is fine if you like neons- to each their own.

    but 20s? wouldn't you want to put some real wheels and tires on that thing if it has that much power? maybe something far less hideous?

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Wow, am I and the OP the olny ones here who like SRT-4's?

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Hi

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Well im sure its cool among the Neon guys but its a completely different stye and taste from an E30

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Wow... fail.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30maniac
    replied
    i want to know is how much money you spent on that...all for nothing as well...SRT-4 are fast but try a corner, the traction BLOWS! and can i get her number to play can i tap that;)

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    ghey

    Leave a comment:

Working...