Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Javier h
    replied
    Never a fan

    and never driven one but i saw a review on TV from that Car & Driver show years ago. They rated the car pretty well. It's what 240 hps for like $18k or something like that. I'll give the manufacturer credit for the build. Now a days, folks want like twice that amount at a minimum.

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Entry level car that was originally marketed to college girls. That said, it was very successful. I don't agree with everyone's bashing, I do agree that 20s are a bit much for a "performance" car, and that it is still a neon, but I like the way they sound when they pass me, and believe me, they will pass you too.
    Only if they learned how to take it out of gear when rolling up to a stop sign. That really pisses me off. It's like a code that they follow to listen to the excessive rolling backfire over and over again...

    Leave a comment:


  • DrMcDave
    replied
    I really dig the looks of the srt-4 but I've never driven one. My bud has one that is fast as shit. Stage 1,000,000 mopar stuff.

    I still like the mazdaspeed3, classy, power and handles very well.


    thumbs up for the evo 9 though. I love those

    Leave a comment:


  • e30Rob
    replied
    VERY well put sir...

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied



    **In a National Geographic narrator type voice**


    Like a Catholic school girl with a VD, the Neon looks away from the camera in shame of its FWD system while the EVO proudly smiles for the photo opportunity.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Entry level car that was originally marketed to college girls. That said, it was very successful. I don't agree with everyone's bashing, I do agree that 20s are a bit much for a "performance" car, and that it is still a neon, but I like the way they sound when they pass me, and believe me, they will pass you too.
    in stock form they arent that fast. this dude is talking about some 600hp grenade motor in chicago but it isnt in the car. i embarrassed several of these rolling toilets on the freeway

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    Loooooose the 20's in my opinion

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    Hi
    Entry level car that was originally marketed to college girls. That said, it was very successful. I don't agree with everyone's bashing, I do agree that 20s are a bit much for a "performance" car, and that it is still a neon, but I like the way they sound when they pass me, and believe me, they will pass you too.

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    Loose the doors, the wing, the wheels, and whatever else you bought from autozone and it will be decent with the said motor you're putting in.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    i don't think the OP has posted again in this thread. either he doesn't check it that often or the flaming scared him off.

    I'm not much for ripping other people apart, but i wonder of the OP's purpose in posting riced out Neons and stuff on R3V.

    Leave a comment:


  • guibo09
    replied
    i never understood the point of having more than 300hp on a FWD

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied


    I like the lighting and colors in this picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    i'd rock it, i think i would rather have it than a civic or mazda 3.


    btw, i liked the wheels in the first pics better than the 20's.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Srt-4s are cool cars, but you went way overboard on yours. The wheel choice is horrible, along with the color. Other than that I'm sure it's pretty fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    lambo doors and 20's on a neon? really?

    you couldn't have expected anyone here to like it.. lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...