Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SLUCK
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Disaster Inc
    replied
    Note to self:

    If I ever fall down the cellar stairs
    and get brain damage to the point
    that I think Dodge Neons are cool,
    do NOT post pics of them on R3V.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesE30
    I took the liberty of improving your last photo for you.


    hahahahahahahah... this needed to be on pg 4

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Wow, am I and the OP the olny ones here who like SRT-4's?
    just about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    a dodge neon is thee antithesis of an e30

    you posted that on the wrong site.

    kudos to you for pulling some respectable numbers from that project there though..

    real timeless classic there..

    Leave a comment:


  • White325is
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    The only redeeming thing in any of your pics can be found in the last one, and it has nothing to do with your car at all.

    HEHE, Thats funny... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Wow, am I and the OP the olny ones here who like SRT-4's?

    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • D-rock
    replied
    bye

    Leave a comment:


  • slow e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    Music to my ears.

    My buddy's got an SRT4 stage 3, needs drag radials to hook up in second gear (fwd, blah blah, I know). That thing is retarded fast and retarded loud. I will fully admit to liking it.
    and its still 2x retarded.

    Leave a comment:


  • slow e30
    replied
    annoying ass ghetto blue, ricer bodykit and WING (do you get sky miles?) and chrome will NEVER get you home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    Boobs partially redeems this thread.

    Nothing can offer salvation for that "car", though.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    thankyou

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    I took the liberty of improving your last photo for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka
    As far as I know I'm the only SRT to run 20's at the moment.
    Music to my ears.

    My buddy's got an SRT4 stage 3, needs drag radials to hook up in second gear (fwd, blah blah, I know). That thing is retarded fast and retarded loud. I will fully admit to liking it.

    Leave a comment:


  • spooledtt
    replied
    Ewwwww. I like the last pic though:-D

    Leave a comment:

Working...