Cabrio rescue unit. (mtechII inside)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BoxDriver86
    replied
    Chuck Norris and unlimited gyros for life couldn't seperate me from my wheels...:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Haha, nah. I think Im ok. You can keep them...that is if you can separate yourself from your Maserati kicks!

    Leave a comment:


  • BoxDriver86
    replied
    I truly do hope the Mrs. will want to keep it. Keeping E30 love in the family is too awesome. Great work overall!

    By the way, when you were leaving the last GTG 4 sets of euroweaves fell out of your pocket. Wasn't sure if you wanted them back or not. Heard that you grow euroweaves in a tree in your backyard?

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    woohoo another MtechII saved. i like that u lost the tail and used the real 15" wheel. the car looks really good.
    The Euroweaves make most e30s look better and prolly the best wheel overall. I think that the extra bodywork (MT2) makes the 15" look smaller than on my Glacier IMO. Whatever it is, its tons better than the wheels that were on it.

    Originally posted by dillsnick
    95% of the time it would be a 'Nay' on the Laminex. But on those sealed beams and your car, it's a YAY!
    Only because they are sealed, I agree. The laminx has a purplish hew that kinda bothers me. IDK.

    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    Nice work! I know your Glacier is clean but damn I'm surprised you want to sell this one. Although there's a bunch of white ones on this site, it's not everyday you run into nice M Tech verts. I guess all that's left is a dash swap/carpet cleaning?
    Ive always wanted an MT2 cabby and yes, I must be nuts for giving it up but the Glacier is different. Its funny that what I like most about it is its blue top...and its covered most of the time!!! Yes, AWII MT2 are common here and I get more looks with this MT2 car than I ever do in my Glacier but how many Glaciers verts in this condition are there? Very few. Ive thought about selling my coupe but I dont need 2 verts.

    Still planned is TB/WP, Black carpet with mats, windshield, dash cover, and alignment. Thats the plan anyway. Like most e30s, they are never really done.



    Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick
    ^ what reelizmpro said. You are a cabrio heroe you can take care of that mtechII better then most people can. It is your destiny to own this clean car. lol
    Thanks man! I DONT NEED THIS PRESSURE!!! If I can work it, I will keep them all...slim chance though. As long as I make it a "project", the lil lady wont mind it on the driveway. If I make it nice enough, she may want to keep it for herself. :D I already have too many cars as it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    your a heroe

    Leave a comment:


  • moving3e
    replied
    very nice work. Looks like a nice platform to build on

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    ^ what reelizmpro said. You are a cabrio heroe you can take care of that mtechII better then most people can. It is your destiny to own this clean car. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Nice work! I know your Glacier is clean but damn I'm surprised you want to sell this one. Although there's a bunch of white ones on this site, it's not everyday you run into nice M Tech verts. I guess all that's left is a dash swap/carpet cleaning?
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 05-20-2010, 09:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    95% of the time it would be a 'Nay' on the Laminex. But on those sealed beams and your car, it's a YAY!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    woohoo another MtechII saved. i like that u lost the tail and used the real 15" wheel. the car looks really good.

    Leave a comment:


  • llll1l1ll
    replied
    OP... I know where you live... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    wow, well saved car.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Thanks fellas. Its been a cool project. I just wished I had more time to work on it.

    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    and give the wife her hair dryer back - oh wait...that one is yours! ;-)
    Funny guy. Who needs a hair dryer when I can actually drive my cabrio around with my top down. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    what time will you be home tonight? i'll be working on mine until 5:30 or so...
    Bring it to FD's

    and give the wife her hair dryer back - oh wait...that one is yours! ;-)

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Looking awesome! keep it up!

    Leave a comment:

Working...