Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30sd
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied


    His and his

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    randywalters

    Leave a comment:


  • Chachi
    replied
    rcwells, egk2, ilduce

    annnnnnd

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Back on topic,

    [/quote]


    I love the M3!

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    One of my all time favs...
    I've seen this car recently. :giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • DisgustipatedAP1
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    LOLOLOLOL The Cleanest E30 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even try to argue with me because you're wrong... I'm right! Cleanest! Its not a body kit!

    Perfection. The color is just... :o

    God damn that is beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmws50b30
    replied
    i miss this car :(




    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Originally posted by straight6pwr
    you guys are hitting the good ones.



    I had the feature from this car from whatever magazine on my wall in High School and College before I ever knew blunt owned it.

    Originally posted by freeride53
    Damn, pinoy cus' was ballin outta control waffleswaffleswaffles.
    How did he actually save any of his cars?
    Shitty though how money can fuck people up.
    That's why a real nigga like me stay broke waffleswaffleswaffles.
    You need to stop.


    On topic




    Also, someone had a Delphin (I believe) M-tech I on here that they were selling right around the time I first started lurking (2006ish). I can't find a picture of it but it was perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30conv
    replied
    [quote=GaryE30;3150935]but seriously..... Alex's e30

    ssaw this e30 in worcester Mass last fall at a BMW and Mini shop, really nice car the fenders are monstorous, I believe they were about to do a motor swap in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    oh shit, as in Ruf?!!?!
    Yeah as in RUF. With his gratuitous amounts of money, he built a 900hp (roughly) twin turbo Porsche motor and threw that in. He had an assortment of e30 m3s (original dinan turbo, a sc'd m3, a few others, a 2002 turbo which he also shipped back with him, an m2, the e9 coupe, a few ferraris, a bunch of Porsche gt2 and gt3s, a Nobel, some lambos, some insane Mercedes brabus car, and others. These are just off the top of my head too. Search him on google. You'll see.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid
    He took the yellow bird with him, that much I'm sure of.
    oh shit, as in Ruf?!!?!

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    He took the yellow bird with him, that much I'm sure of.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid
    My Phillipino sources tell me that he lived in Millbrae/Burlingame. Hard hitting nigga he was.
    Damn, pinoy cus' was ballin outta control waffleswaffleswaffles.
    How did he actually save any of his cars?
    Shitty though how money can fuck people up.
    That's why a real nigga like me stay broke waffleswaffleswaffles.


    Back on topic,

    Leave a comment:

Working...