Hokejka e30 m50 turbo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian e30 318is View Post
    Honestly I would save yourself the headache and time and just buy a new one. It's nice to have the peace of mind. Anyways good luck and can't wait to see the finished product! This is a bad ass e30 so far!
    If its any help, I also just noticed my battery light has never come on. Making me think that the bulb doesn't work. If it doesn't work would that make sense why its not charging? / burning up? the electricity has nowhere to go since the exciter isn't allowing power to go through?

Comment

Switched battery light even though it didn't seem burnt out. Bttery light now works. Got alternator checked. No more noise. And it IS charging. everything passed. Car still wants to stall during shifts and when it tries to recover idle bounces all over the place. Thought it could be Air temp sensor so I checked for pinches and its getting current just fine. Any ideas?

Comment

took icv out and cleaned it. check it in ignition. it vibrates like it should. not sure how i can tell if it works well or not but everything was sealed well and clean when i took it apart. ide be surprised if this changed anything. i will epoxy all the pieces putting it back together to prevent any possible to prevent any possible boost leak

Comment

I'm glad to see my old E30 being treated right. Actually tearing up a bit reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Syco View Post
            I'm glad to see my old E30 being treated right. Actually tearing up a bit reading this.
            No way, did you sell it to ken or kenan?

Comment

Been busy with school and work so haven't posted on forums much.

Took the 245/40s off and replaced them with Toyo Proxes r1rs 245/35/17. I clear 95% now. The 245/40s rubbed too much.

Cooling system redone. With new Tank, hoses, mishimoto, and spal puller.

New blank front + rear rotors and hawk hp+ pads all around

New smoked headlights + corner markers + Morimoto 6000k HIDs

New Odometer gears and brushed aluminum rings around gauges:

Center Caps done

Rear Bearings Done

ICV cleaned and better secured for boost

Exhaust tips in. Will get it welded soon.
              Last edited by hokejka; 03-26-2015, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Was over the draw through tune. Went to TRM and got a blow through tune with their high flow MAF and 60lb injectors. I live about 5 hours away so I was able to drive over and get it dynode at their shop instead of sending remote tunes back and forth. I was thoroughly impressed with their shop and help. Put down 290whp/290wtq at 10 psi. Finally able to enjoy the car.

Comment

Some Pics

Comment

very nice

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Little photoshoot:

Comment

nice

Comment

awesome work dude

e24 e9 e30
                          IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

so lovely.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Car is being painted in the next month. still looking for side skirts until then. considering doing new front and rear valences as well. lot coming up

Comment

Originally posted by hokejka View Post
                                No way, did you sell it to ken or kenan?
                                sold it to kenan. Tried to buy it back once, but couldn't come up with the cash at the moment. Can't wait to see what you do with it next.
                                this is what it looked like when I owned it.

Do you by chance have the old ACS wheel that was on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X