Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M42 Touring -92 // bagged + turbo build thread ** #119 Dyno 593hp/611nm @hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300-600wnm in 1000rpm is hardly "tame" lol. Look at the curve from 4-5000rpm.

Nice work!
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Nice work!
      Agreed! Nor a car I'd be wanting to dry and drive hard in the wet - but I bet it's so much fun! Seriously awesome car

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Nice work!
        I've driven cars with that kind of power jump and they are relatively easy if you are paying attention. Plus plenty of meat under the curve, it doesn't come on sauce at 6500rpm like some big turbo garbage that I've been in. Fun little ripper.
        sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Very impressive numbers! Curious why your tq/hp aren't crossing at 5252 like they're supposed to?
          2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
          1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
          1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Holy crap, when I grow up I want to make power like krisu!!
            -Dee
            5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
            IG: @deebelmont

Comment

What management system are you using for your turbo setup? I'm looking everywhere online to find a solution to manage my own turbo build in the future!

Comment

Where did you get this flywheel from?

We're out there in here.

Comment

lol , this thread is amazing on every way posible .

Love the touring and love the turbo 4 banger , insane hp hahaha i want to see some vids of it in action

Comment

Originally posted by jcbzr View Post
                    What management system are you using for your turbo setup? I'm looking everywhere online to find a solution to manage my own turbo build in the future!
                    Sorry for late reply, been inactive overhere. Im using Maxxecu engine management! good luck with your build!

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
                    Where did you get this flywheel from?
                    Ppf sweden or Blingfactory finland. m50 flywheel!

Originally posted by QuiqueUy View Post
                    lol , this thread is amazing on every way posible .

Love the touring and love the turbo 4 banger , insane hp hahaha i want to see some vids of it in action
                    Thank you sir! you can see vids of it in instagram: krisueh

@ instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krisueh/

sigpic

Comment

Alot has been going on since last update on the thread. Car has got a full respray with original color, some technical improvements and roll cage in the chassis. I might upload some project photos soon but here is some sick photos from last weekend! car is almost done. Just missing sideskirts and some minor things! enjoy!

Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC0838.jpg?img=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	10025069
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	0DJ6EO4w.jpeg?img=medium.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	10025070

Click image for larger version  Name:	zMQUSlV4.jpeg?img=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	10025068
                      @ instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krisueh/

sigpic

Comment

Everything about this is badass! The new setup especially. Killer build man!

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

Working...
                        X