Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2mAns Daily Driver Thread - who knows what it is today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    .. but supposedly the 'S' struts & shocks address that. I'd like to get them, but we'll see
    Based on the ARB, they'll be a 2% increase in whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Based on the ARB, they'll be a 2% increase in whatever.
      I totally ripped a turn harder the other day than I have ever done before.

its an ESSSS swaybar bruhhh ESSSS is for SPORT, its basically an ///M
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I totally ripped a turn harder the other day than I have ever done before.

its an ESSSS swaybar bruhhh ESSSS is for SPORT, its basically an ///M
        It was probably that extra helping at dinner, more downforce.

Comment

2mAn is asleep, flooding time.

No but really I think we already have one of those threads, maybe in OT?
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Do not mess with my powers
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

I had an idea when I first bought the car and after my “///M mirror covers” the excuse to move forward with the plan happened.

Without further adieu, a less-funky looking i3. Dare I say, a more aggressive looking i3? Lol

Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

The hood does look better in body color, but the mirror caps aren't quite right and might look better in black.

Comment

I really didn't know what changed on your IG post so had to scroll for a comparison. I like it!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

haha I had the same issue and failed this Where's Waldo.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Yea who knew that matching the hood to the rest of the car was a 'mod' haha Once you see it, you will notice how bad every single other i3 out there looks lol

I wonder how much better a white one would look color matched. Which one of you is next to join my "i3's are the new E30s" nonsense
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Not going to lie, I searched up used i3s this past weekend after someone posted theirs in the Anti-BMW BMW Club Facebook group.
                        Probably going to just limp both of my shitboxes along for at least another year, but who knows.

Comment

I'm guessing they are expensive right now... because of Putin lol
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Leaning more toward a Plugin hybrid as an Outback replacement in a year + from now. Something like a Volvo V60 Recharge?
                            Rebates here make up for the difference in cost over the gas only equivalent, so the extra ~150ftlb of torque and 60km electric range for the city is basically free.
                            With the ICE, it can still do the 600Km drive to the wife's parents' place in the boonies in one shot.
                            I've never had a "New" car payment, always just 10-15k shitboxes, so that's currently a hard stop until everything else is paid for.

Comment

I too think I recall the one from that group.

I'm guessing they are expensive right now... because of Putin lol
                              I was curious too, only thing less than 20k I'm seeing has a salvage title. Weren't these i3's all less than 20k like a year ago? Sigh.

I've been thinking I don't REALLY need 3 cars, so while I didn't expect the Si to remain forever, it may leave my hands soon.

E30 goes back to main focus and getting to where I want it, LX remains as the truck, and soonish my wife's 9th gen Civic gets sold for a hybrid crossover or something.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

i3s a couple years ago were mostly hovering around 15k IIRC
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X