fuck you, Vlad.
Mariano
few teaser shots of the upcoming project
Collapse
X
-
Ten pages of sheer joy!! Damn nice car, can't wait to see the interior done.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I don't even know what to type other than "holy shit"
You've some damn impressive cars in your stable.Leave a comment:
-
18x8 with 215/35/18 front and 18x9 with 235/35/18 in the back
M-Tech cloth all around (like in a pic below) but with Recaro SRDs in front
Leave a comment:
-
i would love to see this car parked some place and go up to check it out and see a milk crate seat, i would laugh for days. sick car man, those rims are the best for red.Leave a comment:
-
MEGA hot! I have driven my fair share of cars on buckets and milk crates at the body shop.Leave a comment:
-
Your new wheels are reps of reps?
Vlad, the car looks insane. Even better than I was expecting. Great choices with all the mods so far!Leave a comment:
-
What size wheel/tire combo are you using? I CAN'T wait to get my black wheels on, that just shows that its going to look BA on a red car...and they are knock offs of those too haha.
Great progress and awesome looking car!Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: