few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bobross
    replied
    Bring it to The Bear Mt. Meet on Sunday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    now are we going to get to see the photo shoot pictures this weekend?

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69
    Looks great. I see the white faced gauges I sent over. Glad you could use them.
    yes, indeed, they look pretty good with the aluminum rings and painted needles... thanks !


    Originally posted by craig4ie
    At the beginning of the thread you mentioned it was gonna be an auto. I see 3 pedals in there, this is a good change of events.
    the auto plan was was ditched in favor of e36 M3 5 speed gear box with light weight flywheel and UUC race clutch

    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Ill hold judgement until I see the REAL finished product. Because I know youll deliver, Vlad. What Ive seen is subpar to be generous.

    Mariano
    thanks, I won't dissapoint you, trust me ! Between yesterday and today we've added some pretty rare/cool exterior and interior details that will change the look of the car nicely.

    The photo shoot is tomorrow !
    Last edited by vlad; 07-13-2007, 05:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • craig4ie
    replied
    At the beginning of the thread you mentioned it was gonna be an auto. I see 3 pedals in there, this is a good change of events.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Ill hold judgement until I see the REAL finished product. Because I know youll deliver, Vlad. What Ive seen is subpar to be generous. That Porsche is ...hmm.... tacky?


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Looks great. I see the white faced gauges I sent over. Glad you could use them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    I knew you'd come through.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Isn't the pattern on the front and rear door panels supposed to go in the same direction? Is the guy redoing everything?

    Yet another case of those rims not doing the car justice...!

    yes, he will re-do the whole interior, but not in time for the photo shoot, that's why we had to install everything now to make sure we have all the parts and bits and pieces.
    I am getting the real set of 17" BBS LMs next month, so the 18"s are only temporary.. remember, I said the car is not 100% done yet ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Glad you're having the interior re-done, I agree with the others that it looks a bit sorry :(.

    Car looks great though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Isn't the pattern on the front and rear door panels supposed to go in the same direction? Is the guy redoing everything?

    Yet another case of those rims not doing the car justice...!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by mode
    That one looks too Slantnose 930-wanting-to-be-a-GT2.

    What kind of engine work was done to it?

    that car is wild, the whole motor was redone with some crazy ass Turbo, etc... it's very-very quick

    Leave a comment:


  • !RocknE30!
    replied
    Damn that is nice! I have a major case of car and wheel envy :)

    Leave a comment:


  • mode
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad






    That one looks too Slantnose 930-wanting-to-be-a-GT2.

    What kind of engine work was done to it?

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    yeah, I know about the door panels and the seats, he will re-do the interior but not in time before the photoshoot this weekend, as soon as we will take the pics, the car will go back to the upholtery shop and they will get rid of the wrinkles in the seats and fix the door panels, it's been just crazy, not enough time for anything...pressure...pressure

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    hate to sound negative, but do the door panels look nicer in person? looks like kinda ummm not so good of work in the pics.--- but the rest of the car looks so good!
    Was waiting for someone to say it, it doesn't look good. But hey, I'm sure its temporary...

    Leave a comment:

Working...