few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied
    Nice vid, haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    If you're using E36 suspension does that mean you will have the front end problem where the wheel is pushed back?
    Yeah, what's up? Any reason you didn't source E30 M3 suspension goodies?

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    If you're using E36 suspension does that mean you will have the front end problem where the wheel is pushed back?

    I'm sure you thought of something to fix that though, can't wait to see this car all done.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    Wow, that looks like a fun project.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    update 1: the ACTs and ACSs don't fit the car (because of the e36 suspension used for the 5 lug conversion I now have the e36 offset). So I am looking for another set of rims to use on it.

    update 2: car will NOT be an automatic, I changed my plans, it will be manual, just like it should, with lightweight flywheel, UUC clutch and all the other goodies that come with it :D

    funny video of the first drive today (cell phone quality)

    enjoy ! I think that Recaro seat is awsome !

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    I say go with the RS. Not only because everyone else is saying ACS but I think they fit the car way better. Either way it looks great and I can't wait to see that Cabby scream.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by WillisE30
    Floods.;)
    Those things can come out of nowhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30devo
    replied
    looks close to finished. just needs paint. very nice and i want one too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lodsin
    replied
    Tidal waves... NJ is on the coast have to be prepared.

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    a good excuse for the wife, honey, we need a boat just in case of .... ?
    Floods.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    looks great vlad. im sure it will be top notch. im also curious about the obd2 intake. whats up your sleeve??? i suspect something different. also, thanks for hooking me up with rui. i spoke with him at length about the turbo M3 i bought and he was very helpful and friendly . rare to find these days when theres no money it it to talk to me.
    np, he is a great guy, I told him you were gonna call about the turbo car, so I am glad it worked out good. I also bought his boat, it's modified as well, just like any other stuff he has LOL... picking the boat tomorrow ;)
    I still have to come up with a good excuse for the wife, honey, we need a boat just in case of .... ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    LOL... you are killing me :)) fake RSs !!!! This is the only staggered 17" set in the country, they are called ACT, made in Germany
    Well, in my mind, those are wheels that are meant to look like BBS RS. Thats why I refered to them as fake RSs.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    looks great vlad. im sure it will be top notch. im also curious about the obd2 intake. whats up your sleeve??? i suspect something different. also, thanks for hooking me up with rui. i spoke with him at length about the turbo M3 i bought and he was very helpful and friendly . rare to find these days when theres no money it it to talk to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by 318driver
    what do you do for a living?
    Bratva - that's just a guess . . .

    Seriously, Vlad - nice progress shots. Hope she likes it when its done.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Damn, Vlad You Kick Ass.

    Leave a comment:

Working...