few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B2ThaZiZza
    replied
    I love the color you picked!! I was planning on getting my car respray the same color now I really wanna do it now!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    eehh...which car exactly did you see on ebay?
    Saw a car very similiar to the red cabrio. Same red, same rims without center caps, black top, tan interior, missing front plate holder. It might have even had the painted bumper surrounds too. I was laughing because the seller (a used car lot) was calling it "mint condition". Wish I had saved some pictures from the auction. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by mooseoftoose
    Go with the fake RSs. Nice paint on the centers
    LOL... you are killing me :)) fake RSs !!!! This is the only staggered 17" set in the country, they are called ACT, made in Germany

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by mooseoftoose
    Go with the fake RSs. Nice paint on the centers
    judging by this dudes baller status... i think he is more than able to get a set of real ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    Thanks guys !
    I could get a real E30 M3 Cabrio, but I didn't want it, I am not a purist. I wanted to build the car to my own specs , the way I like it and the way I will enjoy it, that's all. It's not going to be a race car, it will be a summer cruiser which will look & perform great ! Ryan, e30 top down summer cruise, are you interested? :rofl:

    what rims should I use on the cabrio ?


    Go with the fake RSs. Nice paint on the centers

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    I remember seeing that car on ebay a few months ago. :p

    It's going to look great when it's finished, nice work so far.

    eehh...which car exactly did you see on ebay?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that car on ebay a few months ago. :p

    It's going to look great when it's finished, nice work so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • JeffNJM3
    replied
    Wow Vlad, looking good! I can't wait to see it done

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    coming along! why did you get rid of the body line on the rear bumper?????????????!!!!!!!!!
    going for the smooth look, the front bumper is going to be lightweight fiberglass unit with Evo2 and Brake cooling ducts moulded in, hence the shaving...

    it's going to look like this




    Originally posted by e30ryan///m3
    Hey Vlad,
    Summer will be here in no time! I am feeling a drop top cruise coming on! Car is coming along nicely. What suspension are you using? (you probably already said it in an earlier post but I'm too lazy to go back and look) I am almost done with the s50 swap in nicks old M3. I'm just waiting to get the cylinder head back from the machine shop so I can reassemble everything! When is the Uconn show this year? Are you going with the cabrio? Well good luck on the rest of the project!

    Ryan
    The suspension is Bilstein Racing, it's something new from Bilstein, recently came into the market, springs have similar rate as H&R sports but give a little more lowering. Uconn is in April, not sure which car I am ringing yet, I may bring 2 of them together ;)
    We shoud def hook up and go for the photoshoot when it warms up, BRING THE GIRLS AS WELL! Call it topless beauties ..LOL


    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Looks like this one will turn out HOT

    Leave a comment:


  • Borat
    replied
    Originally posted by RCWells
    I guess I'll be the only one to say that I don't care for M3 cabs to begin with, but much less a repro/copy.
    I used to think the same until I drove one that had just had a ground up rebuild, only thing re-used was carpet. Drop dead gorgeous and looked/drove like new. (if not better)
    Last edited by Borat; 03-15-2007, 05:05 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Looking good .


    But Rui screwed you on the boots for the rear bilsteins . :D

    Leave a comment:


  • e30xcel
    replied
    dope progress on the cabrio! can't wait to see it all done...

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    M3 body panels are going onto the car, pics taken today, 2/12/07





    Rui finally found my oem rear...

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    coming along! why did you get rid of the body line on the rear bumper?????????????!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...