few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30ryan///m3
    replied
    Hey Vlad,
    Summer will be here in no time! I am feeling a drop top cruise coming on! Car is coming along nicely. What suspension are you using? (you probably already said it in an earlier post but I'm too lazy to go back and look) I am almost done with the s50 swap in nicks old M3. I'm just waiting to get the cylinder head back from the machine shop so I can reassemble everything! When is the Uconn show this year? Are you going with the cabrio? Well good luck on the rest of the project!

    Ryan

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Ahhh nice! Can't wait to see it finished.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • Antrieb325
    replied
    I like it..seems like a nice project.

    Leave a comment:


  • bobross
    replied
    geeez, looks like a pretty thick coat of filler there...

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    bastard...


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer
    replied
    Great looking project!!! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • LINUS
    replied
    Awesome Vlad, simply awesome. Are you staying OBD2? I only ask as I see the S52 still wearing it's original intake. Or is the conversion happening at a later stage?

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    M3 body panels are going onto the car, pics taken today, 2/12/07













    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    Originally posted by 318driver
    what do you do for a living?

    Vlad works for me....















    jk hahaha :p

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    Originally posted by 318driver
    what do you do for a living?

    Leave a comment:


  • 318driver
    replied
    what do you do for a living?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Ah. I was referring more to the corrosion, as I imagine there's quite a bit of rust repair after seeing what the front valance looked like.

    Anyway, I'm sure it'll be show worthy when you're finished. Just had to ask.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Any reason you chose a ratty Cabrio for the project.

    No offense, just thought you might have snagged a nicer example.
    because I have to ripp every body panel off?! Why would I need a nicer example if I am changing the color, doing the motor swap, redoing the suspension, brakes, completely changing all the body work and fully redoing the interior?

    This is going to be one nice summer cruiser

    Leave a comment:


  • Addissimo
    replied
    Awesome dude...

    I really wanted to do that body conversion to my cabby... but you know... I was cheap back then.

    Can you post pics of the process of molding the flares to the body? I've always been curious how that happens.

    -Addis

    Leave a comment:

Working...