few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Vlad, I just emailed Maury and we are scheduled to have a DNA test done. I think you are my father.. haha or could you just adopt me. I am only 20 yrs old

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    and thats all you've got to say about that

    Do you feel that I need to explain it further?

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    and thats all you've got to say about that
    Haha yea man, thats all.

    Hey man, good for you, you worked hard so do as you see fit. I love anything different. I mean heaven forbid he can't find a real E30 M3 Cabrio...

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    What is the heart of this lion going to be?
    it will look slightly better once in the engine bay

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by RCWells
    I guess I'll be the only one to say that I don't care for M3 cabs to begin with, but much less a repro/copy.
    and thats all you've got to say about that

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    What is the heart of this lion going to be?

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    I guess I'll be the only one to say that I don't care for M3 cabs to begin with, but much less a repro/copy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    I used to... but with 3 project cars, 3 motorcycles, 3 family cars, boat, wife, kid, 2 cats, house and 1 day a week off - a project like this would take me years to complete, no matter how optimistic I would be. Such is life, I realize, regret and cherish it, everyday !
    Thanks for the honest answer. Respek!

    Leave a comment:


  • sdcabrio
    replied
    Looks like it will be pretty sweet when it's done.

    Keep us posted, dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeK
    goddamn you work fast Vlad... i didnt know Azevedo had a paint shop inside? or is it behind the building?

    anyways keep us updated :)
    yeah, Rui had the paint shop since day 1 in that building, it's at the end of the shop, a lot of interesting projects had come out of that spray booth.
    They just finished Le Mans M5 blue 4 door widebody Jetta with R32 conversion, sick !



    Originally posted by iflytii
    Progress! Did you find any more front fenders? More importantly, remember keep them away from FedEx???
    sure did, found them locally, thanks for the rest of the parts !

    Originally posted by golde30
    ooOoOo, m3 cabby time. i saw those 1/4 panel flares on top of the car... gonna put a hardtop on it?? would be titties.
    good eye !





    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Do you ever turn your own wrenches or is this all "just sign your name here..." work? Just curious.
    I used to... but with 3 project cars, 3 motorcycles, 3 family cars, boat, wife, kid, 2 cats, house and 1 day a week off - a project like this would take me years to complete, no matter how optimistic I would be. Such is life, I realize, regret and cherish it, everyday !

    Leave a comment:


  • madjurgen
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Do you ever turn your own wrenches or is this all "just sign your name here..." work? Just curious.
    I always think the same thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Who needs to turn wrenches when they can sign their name? lol

    Just kidding Vlad...

    Looks kick ass! I can't wait to see it finished!

    Leave a comment:


  • iflytii
    replied
    Progress! Did you find any more front fenders? More importantly, remember keep them away from FedEx???

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Do you ever turn your own wrenches or is this all "just sign your name here..." work? Just curious.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    goddamn you work fast Vlad... i didnt know Azevedo had a paint shop inside? or is it behind the building?

    anyways keep us updated :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...