few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mikeedler
    replied
    looks like its coming along Vlad. Cant wait to see it done!

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    i'm not really into cabrio's but this one is going to be very nice! run ACS rims, i bet you wanted ACS's yourself, since you painting it red?

    Leave a comment:


  • CobraKai
    replied
    so you're a drug dealer arent you hah

    like everyone else said, run the black ACS'

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    this project should be kick ass! run the black ACS rims

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    yeah, Rui had the paint shop since day 1 in that building, it's at the end of the shop, a lot of interesting projects had come out of that spray booth.
    They just finished Le Mans M5 blue 4 door widebody Jetta with R32 conversion, sick !





    sure did, found them locally, thanks for the rest of the parts !



    good eye !







    I used to... but with 3 project cars, 3 motorcycles, 3 family cars, boat, wife, kid, 2 cats, house and 1 day a week off - a project like this would take me years to complete, no matter how optimistic I would be. Such is life, I realize, regret and cherish it, everyday !
    holly cow vlad, what do you do for a living? may i even ask?

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFurryWhale
    replied
    Man, as soon as I opened this thread and saw a cabrio I immediately thought "Oh shit, m3 vert replica?"

    If its going to be red, methinks the schnitzers would be the tits. The BBS just look too damn good on the m3 to take them off anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • jajou318
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    That's actually quite a good way of putting it.

    I say go with the Schnitzers!
    3pc schnitzers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    I wanted to build the car to my own specs , the way I like it and the way I will enjoy it, that's all.
    That's actually quite a good way of putting it.

    I say go with the Schnitzers!

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    I don't usually like cabrios, but that thing will be nuts! Looking good so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by RCWells
    Do you feel that I need to explain it further?
    No. Your compliment was sufficient, Louis.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Haha yea man, thats all.

    Hey man, good for you, you worked hard so do as you see fit. I love anything different. I mean heaven forbid he can't find a real E30 M3 Cabrio...
    Thanks guys !
    I could get a real E30 M3 Cabrio, but I didn't want it, I am not a purist. I wanted to build the car to my own specs , the way I like it and the way I will enjoy it, that's all. It's not going to be a race car, it will be a summer cruiser which will look & perform great ! Ryan, e30 top down summer cruise, are you interested? :rofl:

    what rims should I use on the cabrio ?


    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Cool project!

    Keep us posted!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325Projectz
    replied
    You should jump off a cliff. Contact me for will info.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Fucking-a-right Vlad . :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30ryan///m3
    replied
    Finally Vlad, I won't be the only one with a beast like that!!! You are going to love that car!

    Leave a comment:

Working...