few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JamesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    Why not? it just takes time and money... not so bad

    good work as always vlad!
    lol @ "not so bad"

    COMPUTORZ ARE DA SERIUS BIZNES :borg: :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesE30
    I just cant understand how you can afford to do this? ...In time or money?...
    Why not? it just takes time and money... not so bad

    good work as always vlad!

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    interesting shots

    before



    after


    That is hands down, the most amazing transformation i have ever seen!

    I just cant understand how you can afford to do this? ...In time or money?...

    Any way ive enjoyed following this, well done mate. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    dude, are those tails extra smoked startec's? nice.
    yes, they are !

    Did you guys notice that my battery is not in the engine bay? I had it relocated to the trunk using the OEM e30 m3 battery cable

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    dude, are those tails extra smoked startec's? nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    ..Damn you and your cars vlad. Seriously, you must make some serious paper to do that vert so nice. Honestly I wish I had one of your whips, just one and I would be done. Very nice work on the vert, I was quite amazed.

    Leave a comment:


  • enercity
    replied
    Vlad, car looks great man. Were those pictures taken at 5pointz? or is that somewhere in your town?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill 84 318i
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Dude, calm down.
    I'm not worked up - sorry that you're so defensive.

    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    They could have just bought car with a large sunroof.
    Sounds like a cool car to me! :-P

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by e30ryan///m3
    Hey Vlad,
    I say run the nogaro silver style 5's they will fit the car better than any other rim, trust me I have put a bunch of different wheels on mine and the basketweave design looks the best! As for that summer cruise, I would say yes but there may be a "change of plans" I'll let everyone know when it is finally done"

    Are those Style 5s or ACTs?

    Leave a comment:


  • fporro
    replied
    ... and would love to see an MT2 Alcantara steering wheel to match the other goods.

    Originally posted by vlad
    I had one, never liked the fell, it's too big and bulky for me, this Alpina steering wheel feels 10 times better and is much classier
    Uhm, I always wondered what do they feel like when driving, and, their durability if used with dirty hands, never the less.

    Do agree with MT2 bulkiness, I have the smaller of the 2 versions and it seems huge on my Zinno iC (so she's on m3/mt1 unit), yet, it feels perfect on the Delphi iC. , odd.


    Originally posted by vlad
    what does mang means ? ;(
    just accent speaking, as UNHCLL and stevofthahill mention...

    as You ever seen "Scarface" with Al Pacino? "Mang" = "Man"

    "Hey Mang! How you doin Mang?"

    Leave a comment:


  • e28forlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Dude, calm down. I don't automatically think "dipshit" when I see someone do that. Most of the people I see doing it are women, driving in-town, by themselves, doing 30 mph, with all of the windows up and the big screen thing up behind them. To me, it defeats the purpose of having a convertible. They could have just bought car with a large sunroof.

    Theres a time for full top down and a time to have the windows up. On a nice day I might have the top down for a short drive to get some food, but i will then put the windows up to talk on the phone or pick up my girl. It helps, but just a little.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    You ever seen "Scarface" with Al Pacino? "Mang" = "Man"

    "Hey Mang! How you doin Mang?"

    That or the movie Hustle and Flow. Same thing...same thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • m42technic
    replied
    Its a looker. Thought about a roll bar for it?

    Leave a comment:


  • UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    I had one, never liked the fell, it's too big and bulky for me, this Alpina steering wheel feels 10 times better and is much classier




    what does mang means ? ;(
    You ever seen "Scarface" with Al Pacino? "Mang" = "Man"

    "Hey Mang! How you doin Mang?"

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by fporro

    would love to see an MT2 Alcantara steering wheel to match the other goods.
    I had one, never liked the fell, it's too big and bulky for me, this Alpina steering wheel feels 10 times better and is much classier

    Originally posted by fporro
    Congratulations mang and sorry about not selling you the HT, next time at cost, since you're such a brother-mang :)

    cheerios,
    B. Regards,
    Frank

    what does mang means ? ;(

    Leave a comment:

Working...