scroll down
few teaser shots of the upcoming project
Collapse
X
-
-
-
+1
It may sound hater-ish, but what's with the ///M logo on the valve cover backwards? Because the E30 hood opens that way? Just struck me as odd.
Nice score on OEM (or killer copies) of the S.E. door panels. I heard they were close to extinct in the warehouse.
Also, are those shock tower plates that tie to the sidewall an OEM thing in 'verts? I didn't see a shot of the passenger side, just that one on the driver side, and they look like they clean up underhood a bit.
Sweet rides in your garage!!! - what do you do for a living?Leave a comment:
-
-
I don't think Vlad owns Azevedo Motorsports, he just goes there for their awesome work.
Thats for his wife if I recall correctly.Leave a comment:
-
now let me ask you, what do you do with all these projects? You keep them, sell then, or are they already pre-sold to customers? Your shop has really turned out some nice work!Leave a comment:
-
PLEEEEEEEEASE don't tell me you're one of those dipshits who drive around in a convertible car with the top down and all the windows up.Leave a comment:

That's dope, I'm sure your wife will love it.





Leave a comment: