Too big?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mtriple
    replied
    Thanks guys, sorry I should have given the specs.

    Front- E39 Style 5 17x8 et20 215/45/17
    Rear- E32 Style 5 17x9 et26 235/45/17

    The stance is already pretty raked right now so I dont want to lower the front without the rear. I think Carly is right and that I may have some rubbing issues especially if I drop the rear more.

    I dont know, my 16x8 E38 weaves seem a bit small, and these seem just a little too big to me... I dont know, I'll clean them up this weekend and get some more pictures of the car outside.

    Here's the car on the E38 weaves.

    Last edited by Mtriple; 09-10-2008, 01:52 PM. Reason: correct whel info

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    looks fantastic to me - but I'd probably drop it a small amount more, like 1/8-1/4". I don't like the "rake" look on late E30 bodies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bey
    replied
    I dig it like I'm going to china! Keep em that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Great look



    ,, Style 5 and RS are my favorite on E30 ,,

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    What size tires you running?

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Or just right? I cant decide...

    It looks like the fitment is going to be good. I havent rolled anything yet and there are no issues that I can see. Havent driven it yet, so we'll have to see. Might roll everything and drop it down a little to see what that looks like.

    What do you think? Car and wheels are filthy by the way.











    Any details on the front and rear sizes and offsets both wheel and tire? TIA

    Looks great from here!!1!!!11!!1!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • hugh jass
    replied
    they look great, and i hope i don't poop on your parade, but i think you are going to have to address major rubbage in the back.
    i was running 16x7.5 et20 wheels with 215/45s and i was rubbing big time in the back under hard acceleration, even with rolled lips and j stock suspension. you will probably have to cut out the inner lips and even bend the fender out some to flare it so it won't rub.
    i got rid of the wheels and bought some fikses from blunt that have an e36 offset and i'm going to run studs and spacers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    They look HOT!!!. Try to drop the front a little. Other than that total hottness.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Those are pimp! A little big but look good.

    Leave a comment:


  • blazing
    replied
    :up:Looks great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave McLaren
    replied
    That looks friggin' amazing, Bob! My car isn't sitting on my staggered Style 5s yet (we talked about the motor setback) but if my car looks anywhere near that good I'll be stoked.

    Thanks for the right-click-save-as sweetness. :)

    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    Love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Staggered style 5's = the money.

    I would have used gold bolts, but still, money. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike B.
    replied
    Too big. I'm not a fan of 9's on the rear of an unflared car.

    Leave a comment:

Working...