I am back after almost a decade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back after almost a decade.

I have had some time off the scene and recently got my baby out of storage. Lots Have changed over the years but she is still running great!! S50b32 swap, alpina wheels and a lot more. I opened the trunk and my unicorn box was still there. I was trying to get wiring figured out when things went south job wise etc a long time ago. The alpina vent gauge is still there. Are these still as rare as before? Anyone have one installed that knows wiring diagram? Thanks! Glad to have her running. I am original owner 30’years ago this year!

Thing is sweet! Pretty much the ultimate!
    2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
    1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
    1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

is that a euro s50 I SEEEEE??
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Here are some close ups on the alpina vent gauge. Anyone have any knowledge on these? Wiring diagram? Sensors needed? I remember it took almost 3 years to find it back in the day.

Comment

Alpina rim and wilwood brakes

Comment

Wow, very cool. Plans to change anything?

Comment

Maybe finally get the vent in :). But overall not much. New floor mats and enjoy her. She runs great. The euro s50 pulls a car or so against my friends 2016 m3.

Comment

holy moly
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Looking great! I’ve been out for a long time too. Getting back in - car should be here next Tuesday.

Comment

Rad! Welcome back!
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

You got a beauty there sir. Almost looks brand new!

Comment

are those cocomats? You have a super cool setup. and to answer your question, yes vent gauge is rare. at least as far as i know. I've never even seen one before this.

Comment

My new E30 Alpina floor mats arrived. Softer than the old Cocomats. Beautiful.

Comment

Quick pic at the store. Damn she is nice. Didn’t realize how much I missed the e30.

Comment

Nice! :)

I wonder if you can find the vdo connector in a bmw parts cataloge.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                              X