I almost bought something fancy and expensive, then the sellers check "didnt clear," so to speak but luckily I had already spent a little time with the POS and was smitten with her charm...



Its a properly neglected E30, but it does have some goodies. As usual, I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do, but I also really needed to clean up a lot of faded plastics. Thats easy, so that was step one. A fresh bottle of SEM Trim Paint was ready for action.







The car didnt have a cat, but came with the factory downpipe that has a stock ETA cat. Called a friend to weld it...





While he did that, I wanted to see how hard it would be to remove the black paint from the bumpers. Shockingly, paint thinner worked fairly well!...





After that, I decided to use some more SEM Trim paint on ... trim.






That was a decent start, but it was time to actually spend some money!