Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only if you bring a bunch of subaru parts with you! For some reason all the awesome VF turbos are uber cheap on trademe!
    - Chris
    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
      More pics and info.

I can come?

Nopics - forged bottom-end, customised (winged & gated) sump, Garrett GT35R with a 1.06 rear housing, 60mm wastegate, Haltech E11v2 ECU, ID2000 injectors, custom fuel rail, twin 044 pumps, surge tank, had remote-mounted coils IIRC, fairly stealth front-mount intercooler, no cows or horses in the boot, Richard Nixon was not involved in the build, I think the head was done by JHH up in QLD and it had aftermarket cams (the specs of which I do not know. I dare say there was more than "7" on lift, but less than "9,360,647"). Fat rims, bugg breaks, etc, etc. Had a 6-speed in it, too with a Jim Berry clutch.

Any Aussie E30 meet should be open to Kiwi breatheren.
      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

OOOh, can I join on the RS lovefest?

I used to have a RS and I was on the RS liberty forums alot.

I sold the car in 2005 to Tommo and he then sold it to Jiff, who is as far as I know droping in a big power motor.

See the pics below.....

Am I cool now?:)

Comment

you guys can help me burn mine now that i have successfully got it to run on three cylinders. I just want 4...four....FOURRRR!!!!!!
          - Chris

Comment

motion for a R3Vlimited sponsored entry of my what will be my boosted track hack?
            - Chris

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
              motion for a R3Vlimited sponsored entry of my what will be my boosted track hack?
              Are you now saying that your track car will be boosted before April or May? :)

Turbo M42 Build thread:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Originally posted by GANSTA View Post
                OOOh, can I join on the RS lovefest?

I used to have a RS and I was on the RS liberty forums alot.

I sold the car in 2005 to Tommo and he then sold it to Jiff, who is as far as I know droping in a big power motor.

See the pics below.....

Am I cool now?:)

Boy do I have a story for you...

Jif got a closed deck 2.0 sleeved/bored out to 2.5. Had it looking mint and going hard, then parted it out a few weeks ago. Mark McNeily from SA (Markmcrs) bought the (not-rolling) shell and its joined his stable of 3 RS Turbos, 2 GXs, and an STi RA track car. And I think he's got a Fiori too.
                Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

The slut will be forcefed by the end of the year. I spose a built engine would be foreseeable by april - may.

My only problem with Superlap is the horrendous entry fees. Other than that its just a supersprint.
                  - Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                    Boy do I have a story for you...

Jif got a closed deck 2.0 sleeved/bored out to 2.5. Had it looking mint and going hard, then parted it out a few weeks ago. Mark McNeily from SA (Markmcrs) bought the (not-rolling) shell and its joined his stable of 3 RS Turbos, 2 GXs, and an STi RA track car. And I think he's got a Fiori too.
                    Nooooooooooo, why did he do that?

I know Mark, and if memory servs me correct it also joins the VH SL/E that he has had for years and never run.

Fuck, I miss that car.

I also remember him selling the Momo Fighter wheel that I paid $400 on the forum for $80 and it was hardly used. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

Comment

Dunno - he never posts. None of the "Old Melbourne Crew" do. I think Bosco's parting his wagon, too.

Yeah, he's got a few VH Commos. That SL/E did run - he took it to an SA RSLC cruise and cooked the thing badly. haha.
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
                        The slut will be forcefed by the end of the year. I spose a built engine would be foreseeable by april - may.

My only problem with Superlap is the horrendous entry fees. Other than that its just a supersprint.
                        maybe we can enter, E30 parade lap lol

Comment

For those who didn't see it in the Australian section, this is the sad end to Project Meat Flange

It is the wrong time for me to build a track car, so I scrapped it to concentrate on house renos, marrying my girlfriend and generally getting my shit together. I still want another E30 - I'd love an LS1 M3 - but now is the wrong time for it.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for this thread just being piss in the wind and a massive let down. I promise i'll eat lasagne made from the placenta of manatees for a month in penance.
                          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Sad panda is sad :(

Comment

boooo!!
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X