Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
    I would, but only if it includes a jar of Marmite.
    Fixed.
    Also, I would buy a 240z. The oridgie didgie.
    Nothing else appeals tho.
    sigpic

Comment

A KPGC10 GT-R would be the closest thing that appeals, but for the money there are 11ty cars ahead of it in my "ooooh want to touch the vehicular heinie" list.

I think I'll stick to the sauerkraut stuffed with sushi.
      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Speaking of vegemite,

whats the difference between vegemite and jam?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

You can't Vegemite your dick in a chick's arse?
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
            You can't Vegimite your dick in a chick's arse?
            challenge accepted

Comment

You can't Vegemite your dick in a chick's arse?

How could I think you would not know that :p
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                How could I think you would not know that :p
                You know me...

Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Oh and I will grab your box too :)

Comment

Iain this is my brothers ute (at roadworthy height):

Sold at 5G PROFIT

anyone after a 1990 318iS I have one for sale....official
                    - Chris
                    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Looks good. L motor or CA/FJ/SR?
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Looks good. L motor or CA/FJ/SR?
                        going by the P plate i'd guess an L motor? or the A15 or whatever they came with.. i don't know my datsuns :(

Comment

Looks good. A motor or CA/FJ/SR?
                          Was an A14 with an A12 engine number ;) Twin SU's and extractors, with electronic dizzy. Was his first car so we didn't go overboard and had to look standard/original to keep the po po at bay:

Was so neat and tidy we shoulda never sold it.

Oh yer so turns out im in your thread shitting
                          - Chris

Comment

It's cool, Chris. Nothings happened in this thread. Apart a few drop bears and some mouth-wanking... Erm, verbal masturbation I mean,

Glenn - email me motherlicker :D
                            Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

hey Iain you pull a muscle last time round? This thread is lacking verbal masturbation!

finished the 14 cylinder, 6.8L wonderbeast yet?
                              - Chris

Comment

Good evening gentlemen. I can say without a doubt that Iain has made shitfuck all progress on the flange. However. I would like to set the standard. You want this thing going before you hand in your manhood I heard? It shall better this.

p.s. interested in a basket case M3 shell? There is one over in the states, would be a BARE shell if you can convince them to keep it together. Not sure on how good it is structurally awaiting a report from the new owners.
                                - Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X