Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF! Why you chop it up?

Good boy for doing the right thing.

Bad boy for ditching the proje30t.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Well I offered it for sale for $50 and nobody wanted it.

I cut it up and every waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles then says they'd have given me $200 for it.

Fucking dreamers. How you been, manky manslapper?
      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Eeeek.
        Its funny how some say, "its not an M3, who gives a fark about cutting them up etc"
        Dont know what its like up there but decent shells are getting harder down here.

Been good thanks mate, finally have the white ex Jake E30 at my new location of Mildura and getting into finishing the M50 conversion.

Hopefully catch up in future
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Lovely spot, Mildura - I've got family down that way.

You need to update your threads, mate ;)
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Was thinking of something clever/witty to say. Nothing.
            Oh well, shit happens, been there done that etc etc and so on and so forth.
            sigpic

Comment

Was thinking of something clever/witty to say. Nothing.
              Oh well, shit happens, been there done that etc etc and so on and so forth.

Twice for impact it seems.
              Last edited by dirtysix; 05-06-2011, 11:56 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

seen as this thread is no defunkt....Mr Iain...is RSLC down? I have Subaru parts to advertise. LOTS OF THEM. Farking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless not responding to my internet connection, how dare theyz.

When you gonna get your skirts and lip? also

I found a use for the homoVagon

ps incase you guys can't tell...the taillight confrims that yes this is a wagon!
                - Chris
                Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

How about CONVERTING the thread into a Aussie slapper "meat up"
                  Like if it was planned 2 years in advance there cannot be any excuses.
                  To make it fair, Mildura is kind of in between Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney :)

Comment

Im in for anything that actually happens. Last Sydney boy meet I remember...was arranged such that Iain would booze up locally for lunch at the end of the cruise...he was not in attendance when it came time to bust a move though
                    - Chris
                    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Bit of a drive for me!

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                      Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                      E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

You calling Ceduna?

Wouldnt take long with your mate El Ess Juan. How is yours going BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                          You calling Ceduna?

Wouldnt take long with your mate El Ess Juan. How is yours going BTW?
                          Gone no where unfortunately...too poor! Been busy...just started my own business and have buying and selling some cars on the side, just picked up a 2jz-ge powered Hilux for a run about though...need to stop with the car buying!

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                          Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                          E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at you... There is an update coming for this thread.

I can't keep away from E30s. They're like a disease. A disease that has NO topical cream for it.

In the mean time, here's a donkey in a hat. OLAY!

Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Maaaaate.
                              What happened to the Coon?
                              sigpic

Comment

The XB is safely tucked away at my parent's house. That's something else to get stuck into. The rough order is: get married, tidy up XB and sell it, build a deck, work on having a neat E30 + the Liberty wagon.

I'll need the cash from the XB to pay for the E30 build. I don't want to go crazy like my ideas for the delphin skankbucket - the Subaru is for beating on/turbo fasts. This will be a neat streeter than can do a skid or two.
                                Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                                X