Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have some 4x100 wheels picked out. XXR 522 in 16x8 et0, but I have a set of staggered 16" Momo Stars in 5x120 :)

MX5's are not low offset at all, the 949racing wheels are all 30+ on 8" wheels. I need at most +10 because of my uber long springs in the front. I have a guard roller and am not worried about the paint on my guards, the XXR's would fit.

The only way to get suspension bits at a decent price is to buy a smashed car. Thats why I'm looking at making the E28 struts work. If I can nail that down then the obvious choice for fivelug for us with a welder is the E28.

You can pick up E28's for under $500
    - Chris
    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

There are plenty of Work/Rays/Weds/Gram Lites rims out there with 0-20 offsets for MX5s, mate. Have a look on Import Monster, JDM Style Tuning and places like that.

Yeah, I'm figuring I'll have to cough up for a smashed 318ti, strip it and part it out. Will probably do the same with an E36 and an E34 to get all the 24v shit I need, too.
      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
        There are plenty of Work/Rays/Weds/Gram Lites rims out there with 0-20 offsets for MX5s, mate. Have a look on Import Monster, JDM Style Tuning and places like that.
        You gonna win the powerball are ya? care to share.
        - Chris

Comment

Of course, if you go 5-lug you can run Commo chasers... 16x8, bro!

Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Winner!

Those and a "Sh1t B0x" or "JSTA 318" euro plate on the back and no one will know what to expect :D
            - Chris

Comment

LOL318 is what I'm shooting for. Have a feeling its gone though. Fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless taking shit I would like - dont they know who the FUCK I am?

*looks at underwear*

Hmmm... Calvin Klein. Guess i best be off to go mack some bitches.

PS: I really do want some 16" chasers for skid rims. I'd run a set of the 16x8s all 'round if they fitted over the 315mm rotors...
              Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Ahh so you DO have another E30!!
                Good to see. Long time no hear you crazy mangina.
                Chris, i have a home for the Momo's ;)
                Oh, and another advantage an E30 has over a woman, you cant get them pregnant.
                Can you imagine what the mini me is like? lol.
                He does a good S50 impersonation but sadly his LS1 is better, more enthusiastic :p
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

^ Bendigo? Ha! that's awsome. I have some friends in benders.

Comment

OF all the places, r3v would be the last I would expect to hear someone mention or know Bendigo let alone refer to it as Benders lol.

But now looking at your username I remember reading something about you living in G town which is where my sis lives.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                      OF all the places, r3v would be the last I would expect to hear someone mention or know Bendigo let alone refer to it as Benders lol.

But now looking at your username I remember reading something about you living in G town which is where my sis lives.
                      If your sis is Hannah I'm gonna shit a brick. She go to Deakin?

Comment

yo glenn...you havent mentioned S2 super secret project on euro. What gives? Regarding the Momo's AFAIK they are dads, but if the race car suddenly became fivelug I'm sure he won't notice them missing :D

LOL318 would be pretty sweet! PRKHNT not your style though?
                        - Chris

Comment

G'day Glenn - heard you became a dad through the grape vine, congrats! Good to see you didn't end up selling the dirtE after all the fuckaround with headgaskets and licenses.

Chris - PRKHNT would be good, but being a complete PorkHunt means I can't pay the $550 per year for them
                          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                            If your sis is Hannah I'm gonna shit a brick. She go to Deakin?
                            WAIT, WHAT, THAT IS YOU!!!!

:p j/k plus she is into the meat flange as well if you get my drift :s

Chris, will let you know about the new one over the weekend,

Iain, awesome to read some of your finely crafted words again. One talented mofo, will PM soon, out of control here at the mo,

Liking the sounds of this meat flange, just do it aussie style and pour sauce all over it.

Comment

Pmsl @ Ham(wallet)nah where is Shakey to get himself a slice of that? Haaaahahahahahaha

Glenn you should throw up a thread on your steeds!
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Bhahaha, umm (insert awkward silence here)

Yeah will do now that deposit has been paid on the new one and nobody can do the sneakaroo on me :) Read stormy times ahead ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X