Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So its going to go in the E30 right :)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I'm not cool enough to own a Bluebird :(
      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Best part is you can still say it's 24V swapped.

Comment

Kinda wish I'd bought my brothers Datsun 1200 ute instead of my 318iS :(
          - Chris
          Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Here ya are.
            http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-292416226.htm

Replete with poo brown insides! Was there any other colour back then??
            sigpic

Comment

Also, $6500!
              Holy fuck.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
                Also, $6500!
                Holy fuck.

t3/t4, oringed block, ecu and injectors....WOULD BE FUN
                - Chris
                Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Here ya are.

nope, even my 911 of that era had brown interior.. with matching brown rollcage

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
                    Kinda wish I'd bought my brothers Datsun 1200 ute instead of my 318iS :(
                    The E30 goes around corners at least...

Here ya are.

I love brown cars, but I have an aversion to buying a Datsun. I... I just can't do it. Like Rosie O'Donnell putting down a cup-cake - it just doesn't happen. Their engines and gearboxes are great, but there is something about them I can't bring myself to love. I've been offered great deals on R32 GT-Rs, S13/14/15 Silvias/180SXs, even an RB26-headed 3.0L R31 GTS-R with all the good gear (hint: T04Z), but... it's still a fucking Datsun.

Having had a bit of a muckaround with a VQ30 on a shop floor last night, I'm amazed at how well its built and how light it is: 2 of us could easily carry the long engine. The only problem with this is stopping those waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesish drop bears from getting on the piss and stealing the waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing thing.

I was bored so i made a music video for this song by Australian comedy duo "The Scared Weird Little guys" mmm its abit rough, i will rework it later.*Edit:So...
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post

even an RB26-headed 3.0L R31 GTS-R with all the good gear (hint: T04Z), but... it's still a fucking Datsun.
                      :o

At least you arent ditching the 30, speaking of I stumbled across a pic of your old chilli pepper last night
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                        :o

At least you arent ditching the 30, speaking of I stumbled across a pic of your old chilli pepper last night
                        Oh baby, where did our love go...? Oh that's right, into a fucking tree at the hands of the guy who bought it off me.

Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Second pic is the one I found, didnt realise it it humped a tree :(

Comment

Originally posted by Iain
                            The only problem with this is stopping those waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesish drop bears from getting on the piss and stealing the waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing thing.
                            I love the way you write. Awesome stuff.

Comment

GB - she was written off, too :(

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                              I love the way you write. Awesome stuff.
                              Thank you. waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesery is a form of high art. Would you like to enrol in a course?
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

I would, but only if it includes a jar of Vegemite.

Comment

Working...
                                X