Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you knew the back story, you'd know why, mate.

Request sent.

PS: updates - you need to do them.
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Shes gone now :p

Updates soon, ive been wrestling OZs for last few days
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I like the anal prolapse reference in your sig. Never heard of penile prolapse :P
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Mr Iain, I have a Getrag G260 that no waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles will buy, I also have a fabled "lightweight" 323i flywheel (6kg) and clutch kit

i have a couple of M42 radiators if you want to tidy up the engine bay you don't have.

p.s. how rough we talking
          - Chris
          Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Sweet. Ill be in touch once i get the thing down here

needs a loom. Got one?
            Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

I cut up the spare ones to move my fusebox under the dash. I have a Subaru loom you didn't come and pilfer!

Idea! drivetrain from Ron (as in the old) insert to e30? lol
              - Chris
              Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                needs a loom. Got one?
                What engine? I still have a POS 325i manual coupe with loom intact
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I might have to come for a drive to the Murray. Only a quick 3000km round trip. But a jaunt!
                  Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

That car is in Bendingo at a mates, so if you needed it I will have to teach him how to remove it lol.

I am hoping Mildura will be the location for a future E30 meet ;)

Comment

It's ok. I just discovered the mouth-breathing, single-chromosome-equipped wreckers (whose struggle through life is made vastly easier thanks to velcro-laced sneakers and microwave food) at Tuggerah have a glut of E30s at the moment and have been thoroughly confused by what they've found (engineering, an attention to chassis dynamics).

I've been offered the chance to go pilfer some stuff off them. Unfortunately, because it's not some common Jap/Aussie shitter, they've left them to largely be neglected so the once-beautiful interiors are now all more fucked than a cheerleader in the team's dressing room. This will not stop me raiding parts from the poor old BMWs like Carson Daley raided Christina Agulera's vagina, mouth and anus.
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

I like gluts

Remind me of gunts

Comment

Mmmm. Blacksmiths' apron.
                          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                          X