No announcement yet.

My dad said to just get a new car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you take your spring pads out when you did your rear springs?
    BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

nope, the back was already low enough and i didnt want it to bottom out when the top was down and i had people in the back.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Damn, I didn't realize that I never ended this thread. Ok 2mAn , here's your update.

This car got a ton of work including a 5-lug swap, then an m30b35 out of my buddy's e32, then it got shipped to CA a year or two after I moved out here. Only drove it once or twice with the hard top off so I could have the top down.

sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Then someone ran a redlight and I T-Boned them. They just came out of nowhere. Luckily a CHP oficer was there and saw the whole thing. It was a shitty night and I was really shaken up I didnt even remember what kind of car I hit and had to look at the photos. I called my GF and the cop had to remind me to tell her I was ok. Yeah.

I had just gone shopping and a bag of sugar, box of eggs, and jar of pasta sauce exploded on the dash. What a fucking mess.

sigpic

Comment

So I stripped the car, kept some stuff, put some on Luna, sold other stuff. That's the end of this ride, it was a good 10 years.

sigpic

Comment

FFF...That hurts. Always my fear,. An end that you cant control.

Whats next?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

That sucks. I hope you find a other one...
                Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

dude I’m so sorry this happened to you and your car.
                  Glad ya OK - hope ya find another.

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                    FFF...That hurts. Always my fear,. An end that you cant control.

Whats next?
                    This was about 3 years ago. Most of the parts got swapped onto my coupe, which met a similar fate this past Wednesday:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X