No announcement yet.

Absorbantnut's '87 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey could you give me some info about seabring this weekend? I'll be in the area so figure I'd drop in

Comment

Well NASA is hosting an event at Sebring International Raceway.
      The address is:
      113 Midway Dr
      Sebring, FL 33876

A bunch of e30s will be there, I can think of at least 7 off the top of my head. You should definitely come out!!!! :D

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Well that was one of the best weekends of my life!! Sebring was so much fun, and it was made even better with all the great people that came:D

Here's me and Rockne hanging out in the paddocks with the founder;)

The Rust Bucket in all its glory

Taping on the numbers before the first session Saturday morning

Rolling through the pit with Don Stevens, my instructor!!! He was amazing:D

Big smile on my mug after a great weekend

Look at those sparkles in the sunlight!

The remnants of my autozone brake pads after a few sessions Big thank you to Rockne for letting me use his spare pads!!!

And of course I can't forget my present from Jay:p
        Last edited by AbsorbantNut; 10-09-2012, 07:26 AM.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Found a local junkyard that seems to have quite a few intact e30s compared to the ones I used to find at the pick&pulls down in SFL! Hopefully now I can find a few things I've been needing ;)

Comment

Swapped out the alternator for a rebuilt one today a& changed the oil yesterday. Not anything crazy to update on, just trying to keep her running :)

Comment

Sat myself down the other day with a few hours to kill, a can of paint stripper, a scraper, and a grinder

Time for Stage II
              Last edited by AbsorbantNut; 11-12-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

little update......

I've been bitten by the turbo bug ;)

Comment

I need me one of those torque wrenches...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Needs giant FIGNEWTONS sticker on windshild

The Build:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Clearcoat the car.
                      E30 buildy things
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        I need me one of those torque wrenches...
                        I have one we could modify.

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
                          Needs giant FIGNEWTONS sticker on windshild
                          This is a strong possibility

I think that once I strip the car completely I will oil the bare metal and leave it shiny for a bit:p Then after that it'll be time for a chlorine/salt bath!!

Comment

going for a rusty jr. look?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamBeam View Post
                              going for a rusty jr. look?

Yeah, that's pretty much the color scheme. Except I really wanted to get blood red 16x10 steelies, but I didn't have the cash. And no blue trim, this ain't no harlequin!

Comment

i love a nice harlequin.

car should be badass with the red wheels can't wait to see it :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X