• Show
Clear All

Wow I never thought of that design for the brake switch
    I bought a hydraulic one but would rather keep the mechanical one

Thanks for the tip!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
    function>form

Comment

Made a brake light switch bracket tonight, works like a charm.

I had plans for smoked crosshairs but couldn't make up my mind so I cleaned up my old H1/H4 setup, applied some new protective smoked film and finished the front end. New euro grilles and euro mouldings are also installed.

Comment

Fantastic!

:up:
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

The 7/8" clutch master cylinder ended up being the perfect match. After I slammed that in I went for a short ride down the block. Everything felt great. Solid. Shifter is out of this world precise. Brakes function as they should but I need some back road practice with the manual set-up still. Different feel to it for sure. The engine is a monster, completely different animal than an S52. Pulls the car in 6th gear around the neighborhood with ease. I cant wait to get the exhaust done and open it up on the highway. Two years and two months ago I started what I thought was just going to be a five lug swap. I am incredibly floored right now. Still can't believe I just drove it down the block!!

Heres some shitty iPhone pics of the car, almost completed, in my cleaned up (finally!) garage.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
            The 7/8" clutch master cylinder ended up being the perfect match. After I slammed that in I went for a short ride down the block. Everything felt great. Solid. Shifter is out of this world precise. Brakes function as they should but I need some back road practice with the manual set-up still. Different feel to it for sure. The engine is a monster, completely different animal than an S52. Pulls the car in 6th gear around the neighborhood with ease. I cant wait to get the exhaust done and open it up on the highway. Two years and two months ago I started what I thought was just going to be a five lug swap. I am incredibly floored right now. Still can't believe I just drove it down the block!!

Heres some shitty iPhone pics of the car, almost completed, in my cleaned up (finally!) garage.
            Woot!

Garey

Comment

congrats man!
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Congrats!! You should be super proud!

Comment

Special thanks to Garey, Justin, Jean and Frank. Would have been a real bitch without everyone's openness to random PM questions and general info sharing we have going on. Nice little M60 community we built up here!

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
                    Special thanks to Garey, Justin, Jean and Frank. Would have been a real bitch without everyone's openness to random PM questions and general info sharing we have going on. Nice little M60 community we built up here!
                    Any time man! Can't wait to get all of these M60 E30's together! Jean, I know you're odd man out on the left coast, but we'll save a spot for you at Bimmerfest East anyway...

Garey

Comment

Originally posted by bmwmech1 View Post
                      Any time man! Can't wait to get all of these M60 E30's together! Jean, I know you're odd man out on the left coast, but we'll save a spot for you at Bimmerfest East anyway...

Garey
                      Almost that time of the year! Can't wait!

Comment

Suhweet pedals bro.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

What cab' s are those. Those things are sweet

Comment

Originally posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
                            What cab' s are those. Those things are sweet
                            The AKG's are the spherical bearing ones. They don't provide enough castor for the E36 stuff so I swapped them out for treehouse ones instead.

Comment

Dude I can't wait to race you when the 3.46 is installed, it's going to be awesome to see which ones quicker! And I rode in the silver beast, holy shit!! The vibrating roar from the V8 was incredible in such a small car. Its smooth and quick, I love it and Ryan put some crazy hours into the project, with an amazing final product!

Durp!
                              Last edited by vwtech; 06-25-2012, 11:58 AM.
                              Need Volkswagen/Audi/TDI/BMW service or performance??? Check us out online at www.pdautowerks.com

Call or email us today to setup an appointment!
                              jeremyhoover@pdautowerks.com

PD Autowerks track car- 1984 BMW 325e...http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=239899

Comment

Originally posted by vwtech View Post
                                Dude I can't wait to race you when the 3.46 is installed
                                Durp!
                                awwww I need to take some better pictures. My iphone ones really blow... hard to tell it was even repainted!

Comment

Working...
                                X