My M60 318is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    How well does it fit with the radiator hoses? Are any hoses other than the stock V8 ones required?
    You can use an e36 lower hose and I used some napa upper I forget the number on. Really simple.

Comment

your exhaust sounds nice what magnaflow # is that? i ended up getting 14816 for my v8 project. in about 2 weeks my v8 is done too!

Comment

I think it's a 11378. Dual inlet dual outlet 2.25in stainless.

Comment

Sounds good man... it's weird how different it sounds in real life, versus the video. I made a video of my 540 years ago and it sound pretty lame on the video but excellent in real life... what a bummer that was when I made it. Meh, we know they sound good live, everybody else just has to wait, lol...

Garey

Comment

Originally posted by bmwmech1 View Post
            Sounds good man... it's weird how different it sounds in real life, versus the video. I made a video of my 540 years ago and it sound pretty lame on the video but excellent in real life... what a bummer that was when I made it. Meh, we know they sound good live, everybody else just has to wait, lol...

Garey
            The phone video really sucks the growl out of the exhaust note!!

Comment

dude this whole project is awesome! It must feel so good to be on the final stretch, I can't wait til I'm at that point with my '73 2002. Can't wait to see it fully finished, I bet you're super excited!

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
              --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Awesome man! Congrats!

Now get out there and do us some smokey donuts.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                  dude this whole project is awesome! It must feel so good to be on the final stretch, I can't wait til I'm at that point with my '73 2002. Can't wait to see it fully finished, I bet you're super excited!
                  I can't wait to get this thing aligned and put some miles on it!

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                  Awesome man! Congrats!

Now get out there and do us some smokey donuts.
                  I have figure out a temporary wheel/ tire combo still. The wheels I want are out of stock at the moment. Then donuts will unsue.

Comment

Do you remember part #'s for the pedal box assembly? About to order up some parts and setting up the brakes

Comment

I can't wait to align it...and then ride in it and go fast or race you!
                      Need Volkswagen/Audi/TDI/BMW service or performance??? Check us out online at www.pdautowerks.com

Call or email us today to setup an appointment!
                      jeremyhoover@pdautowerks.com

PD Autowerks track car- 1984 BMW 325e...http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=239899

Comment

Wheel teaser.

Comment

That's not really as a teaser.....kinda tells us exactly what they are :) I look forward to seeing them mounted up though.

This car is a great inspiration!
                          - Chris
                          Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
                            That's not really as a teaser.....kinda tells us exactly what they are :) I look forward to seeing them mounted up though.

This car is a great inspiration!
                            Shhhhhh! Damn Aussie!

Thanks for the compliment. I can't wait to really drive this thing. It's killing me!!!

Comment

Just an observing prick alright mate :p

I hear you on the driving thing, my car has been driving me crazy with its sheer determination to present problems and prevent me from attending a race. Good luck with yours, your very close now.
                              - Chris
                              Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
                                Just an observing prick alright mate :p

I hear you on the driving thing, my car has been driving me crazy with its sheer determination to present problems and prevent me from attending a race. Good luck with yours, your very close now.
                                Thanks man. Good luck with yours too!

Comment

Working...
                                X